This Is Wrong

*Colleen's pov*
I meet Josh in the school yard after the bell rings and we start to walk to his house. I'm about to meet his parents for the first time. I really hope this isn't going to be an awkward mess. I've talked to my dads a bit about Joshua. They'd like to meet him but my father, Tim, is out of town for work and they'd like to be together so they can't meet him for at least another week. Josh opens the door to his house and it smells like cookies being baked in the oven. It's amazing. "momma meet Colleen, Colleen meet my momma Lisa." he introduces me to his mother. I shake her hand. I can see in her eyes that she is a very open and sweet lady."well be upstairs studying mom!" Josh calls to his mother as we are already half way up the stairs. He directs me into his room, which is surprisingly very clean and organized compared to his locker. I place my bag on his bed and sit down as well. He sits next to me and places his hand on my knee. "Lying to your mothers too?" I say smiling a bit. "For us. Definitely." he says sweetly talking. I can't resist. I kiss him and make it as possible as I can. We pull away and smile at each other like idiots. "You know we are crazy right. This is wrong." I say grabbing his hand. "To other people it's wrong and gross, but I love you and I won't change my feelings because it'll disturb other people." he says. I kiss his cheek and cuddle into him. He sits back on his bed, his back on all of his pillows. And I'm laying back on him, I between his legs. His arm is around my should holding my hand.

 His arm is around my should holding my hand

(A/N like this^^)

After about a half hour we hear a slight knock at the door. We quickly separate for each other. I fix up my hair a bit and sit at the foot of his bed with my legs crossed. I open my binder and make it look like I am explaining something to him. "come in!" Josh says. His mom walks in with a plate of chocolate chip cookies and two glasses of milk. "sorry to disturb you two. Keep that education!" she says and sets the plate down on his bed side table. "Thank you! Chocolate chip is my favourite!" I say with a high pitched voice. She's smiles and walks out. I look back down at my paper that is our 'homework' and notice that it's my journal to Joshua. I've been writing in it everyday and bring it everywhere I go. "Colleen" Josh says. "what's that?" he asks and gives a little smirk. "uh um it.. it's nothing." I say and shove it back in my school bag. He gives me a not so convincing look and I just roll my eyes. "How much did you read?" I question. "Like half a page, it didn't mention a name but it says you are in love with a boy. Who could that be?" he says obviously talking about himself. "You're such an ass" I say trying to change the subject. He's so cute.

-
leave feedback? 💕
like? 👍
thanks for reading! 😋
I'm not going to camp this weekend so I'll update💜