Colleen

*Joshua's pov*
I just ran into a girl in English. She's pretty and I've seen her around here and there. When I handed her the books I made fall, I looked into her big brown eyes and the world stopped. I can't describe the feeling. I sit behind her in English and I keep looking at her. My name gets called to go up and present. I try to look at everyone equally but my eyes always turn back to the girl. After me it's her turn. I can't keep my eyes off of her and she seems to always look back at me as well. I can't help but smile.
After class I decide to go talk to her. I walk in the hall until I see her at her locker. I run up behind her and poke her shoulder. She kind of jumps but turns to face me. "oh hi um it's Joshua right?" she asks with a sweet and genuine smile. "uh yeah but my friends call me Josh." I say awkwardly. Why am I so weird and awkward? "okay Josh. I'm Colleen." she says and I instantly don't feel strange or weird any more. "That's a pretty name" I say. She smiles. "Give me your phone" she says out of no where. "what?" I ask and my voice cracks. She laughs, "I'll give you my number" I nod smiling and hand her my iPhone. She puts in her number and tells me to text her later I agree and leave for fourth period. Today is a better day already.

-
A/N short chapter sorry guys!