A day to remember ○°♡♡

Start from the beginning

"Can you stay here today?? " ,I asked him , moving away from his hold.

He saw me with so much love and concern . With all ears , he listened to me patiently.

"Arjun..I don't know why I am like this , but the very thought that you will leave in a while is making me feel lone.
I'm feeling bad Arjun :( Can you stay ?", I asked him , still sneezing due to the cries.

Seeing me wail like a kid , he asked, "What makes you this much emotional today ??".

"Don't know ..",I gasped in between the sneezes.

"Why do you worry when I am with you ! How could I leave you after seeing your this much worried face ?", he assured me clutching my hands.

I gave him a side hug in exhilaration, pecked his cheeks and uttered,"Love you Arjun !! Can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you!!".

He kissed me back giving his signature smile and uttered, "Love you my beloved! .I am also waiting for that day to begin my life with you .".

"Arjun you know something ..." , I paused for a second and gazed him.

He nodded his head in such a way questioning me ," I seriously regret our decision of getting married after six months. ", I curled down my lips and continued ," This minute I wanna get married to you!!", I told him seeing his eyes. I told him how much I miss him , although we spend most of our times together at office.

"If not for that stupid sleep, I wouldn't leave you anytime in a day ", I winked at him.

He laughed hearing this statement.

"But today I promise , I'll stay awake the whole night and make this day a memorable one .When we look back one day, we should cherish this memory.", I assured him.

He nodded his head and giggled saying, "let me see dear! ".

He called his mom and informed that he will be going out with Nikki and wouldn't be coming home for the night.
I was making faces at him all the while when he lied to his mom. He was gesturing me to remain silent. But I couldn't control my laughs.
The moment he ended his call , he turned towards me and tried to pull me towards him ,
"I'm lying for you and you are making faces at me. You're dead today ", he said and started hitting me with the cushion.

I ran away from him , sticking my tounge out.
He ran behind me ,trying to catch me. We toured all the rooms , with him trying to catch me and me trying to escape from him.

Atlast we jolted when we lost our breaths, he caught hold of my wrist and pulled me towards his chest. I hugged him wrapping my hands over his torso. He hugged me back. We exchanged our love through the sweet hug. We stood there hugging each other in silence except for the tic- toc sound of the clock.

We pulled away from the hug only when the grumbling sound of my stomach disturbed the silence , he laughed and asked, " Hungry are you ?? ".

"Dont laugh ...", I frowned at him and tried to pull away from his hold.

He caught hold of my wrists and pulled me towards him and said ," You look cute when you frown ",he gave a breathtaking smile.

He clearly knows to flatter me with his words.
"So what's is there to eat? ",he asked.

"Have to cook something ,Help me!!", I said him.

He being a sweet idiot ordered for pizzas. Nearly after thirty minutes of waiting , we were delivered with our yummy pizzas.
We relished our pizza slices , feeding each other with a few bytes .
Once our stomach was full , we decided to watch a movie together .