Chapter 30

Keyona
The boys leave, and I'm alone with Tony. He kisses me softly, and I kiss him back, knowing this is the last I'll ever get to touch him again.
"Please don't do this, Tony." I plead.
"You can't convince me, Keyona. I love you. I could never see you in a coffin."
"I don't want to see you in a coffin!" I yell.

He puts his fingers on my lips to shush me.
"Just kiss me, Keyona." He whispers, and I do. I let his tongue enter my mouth, and we kiss for awhile. I wrap my arms around his neck, and we come up for air.
"Thanks for the entrance." He says breathlessly. I smile at him, and he doesn't kiss me again. He just hugs me.
"I want to feel you, Keyona." He whispers. I hug him back, and we're stuck in this position, never letting go.

The moment turns into forever, and I feel my body shudder. The doctor comes in with the rest of the boys, announcing that's it's time to go. I cry immediately, and the boys try to calm me down. They take Tony to another room, and I lose it.
"TONY! TONY FUCKING PERRY! DONT YOU DIE FOR ME! I NEED YOU, TONY! THE BAND NEEDS YOU! THE FANS DO!" I scream over and over. I see the doctor pull out a needle, and I shut up before he puts me to sleep.

Vic

I walk with Tony, we all do, to the room.
"Lie down, Mr. Perry." The doctor says, and he obeys. We all say our last goodbyes, and Jaime starts to break down. Tony smiles at us as we're shooed out, and we all break down and cry.
"Damn, I miss him already." I say, choking on my tears. We all cry for about another minute, and we hear yelling from down the hall.
"WAIT, WAIT I WANT TO DONATE!" I hear a voice screaming. I look up, and this woman looks so much like Keyona I don't mistake her as her mother.

I get up and I run into the room. I see that the doctor has put a scalpel to Tonys bare chest.
"Wait! We have another donor! It's her mother!" I yell.
"But I was just about to start and-" the doctor explains.
"I want to donate. I'm her mother! Get out of the way." She motions to Tony, and I step back.

The doctor rolls his eyes, but Tony is still asleep.
"He's under anesthesia, it'll take him about six hours to wake up." He says. I nod, and he puts his shirt back on.
"I'll put him in a spare room." The doctor says. Keyona's mom nods, and I leave the room again.