Chapter 9

Keyona

I can still feel Tony's kiss on my lips, and when I see him, I avoid eye contact. How could he just kiss me like he did? Vic and I are together... Somewhat.

"Are you okay?" He whsipers. I nod and I grab his hand as he lifts me up on the bar.

"Throw me a glass of vodka!" I yell at the bartender, as he stares at me intently. He pours a glass, and I chug it. I feel my vision get a little hazy, and Vic has to steady me. I hear a Beyonce song come on; Flawless.

I open my mouth and scream the lyrics as Vic starts to scream, and I instantly get looks. I don't care. It's the last night with Vic, and I'm not going to waste it on people I don't even know. I hear Vic's perfect screams, and I laugh at how bad I am.

We both laugh and a security guard comes up to the bar to call us down. We don't listen, and soon, they get on top of the bar and pull us down, kicking us out. We both laugh, and I see that the moon is out.

"Ready?!" He yells at me. I nod and we both scream at the top of our lungs, at the moon. I see the rest of the band pile out of the club.

"Did you guys finish that list yet?" Mike asks. Vic nods his head no, and winks at everyone.

"We still have to make love until midnight." He says. I laugh.

Vic grabs my hand, and we hurry to the closest cab, leaving the boys by the club.

"Do you think they'll be pissed?" He asks me. I think about Tony, and I shrug my head no, trying to get the kiss out of my mind. We get back to the hotel, and we run in, Vic running before it got to midnight.

He opens the door for me, then shuts and locks it, and he takes off his shoes and shirt. I slowly undress, the vodka not wearing off yet. I slowly walk toward him, and I kiss him, standing on tip-toe a little bit. He smirks, and he lays me on the bed, slowly.

"I don't want to leave...." He moans as he kisses my sweet spot. I smile, and I kiss him back.

My Queen For A Day | Book Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें