Chapter 24

Keyona

I didn't even look at the caller ID before realizing I was talking to my ex. I'm about to hang up when I hear him yell.

"Keyona, don't go!" He yells. I don't press the end button, and I actually listen to him.

"Keyona, I'm, I'm so sorry. I was drunk, and I-" he says. I cut him off, already in tears.

"Vic, I don't CARE if you were drunk! I don't CARE that you drank that night! You told me to fuck myself!" I yell, crying.

"I know, and I-"

"I got a freaking tattoo with your NAME, Vic!" I yell, crying like there was no tommorrow.

He doesn't say anything, and I cry into the phone.

"Fuck you too, Vic." I spit. I hang up the phone, in tears, and he calls me again. I ignore it, and I look in my cabinets. Perfect, I think as I take out the old vodka. I grab a cup, and I start to drink, hoping I'll get drunk faster than I did the last time.

Soon I can't even stand, but I grab a cup and the bottle, and I keep drinking, hoping I'll forget about Vic.

Hoping I'll forget about Pierce The Veil.

@

I wake up again, on the floor, my head hurting so bad, tears stream down my face when I get up. The vodka bottle is empty, and the cup is laid on the floor, tipped over. I stay on the floor for awhile, then I get up, hurrying to take an Advil before I fell out again because of the pain.