Chapter 36

Keyona

"Where were you?" Tony asks immediately when Vic leaves.

"Um, I went back to my place with Vic so we could.. Catch up." I say. He sighs in relief, and I hug him.

"Tony turtle don't be worried about me. Vic won't hurt me; At least not twice." I say. He smiles, and we hug for a little bit.

"He talked to me about my boundaries." He says. I laugh, and we break our hug.

"And what were they?" I ask.

"He said I can be affectionate with you. Like, we can cuddle and hug and stuff, but that's it." He says. I smile, and we both stare at each other before Mike interrupts.

"Where the hell is Vic?" He asks.

"He said he had something important to do before you guys left for the tour." I say, shrugging.

We all shrug, and Mike leaves, yelling something to Jaime.

"So, how was catching up?" Tony asks, eyeing me curiously. I blush, and I think he gets the message.

"I'm guessing it was fun." He says, laughing.

"Vic's missed me, a lot." I say, reminiscing about last night.

"Yeah, he did. If he wasn't arguing with me, he was drinking." Tony replies.

I look at the ground guiltily, and it's silent again.

"I wonder what Vic's up to." I say, changing the subject.

"I don't know. Must be something big if he won't tell anyone." Tony says, shrugging. We both look at each other again and smile, and I know we're thinking the same thing.

"He's getting you a dog." Tony says instantly. I laugh and nod.

"Exactly what I was thinking." I say.

"We should think of names." Tony says, excited. I smile and nod, and I get a notification from Instagram. Christofer Drew's girlfriend posted a picture.

Sometimes I think it's better to forget about him then think about life without him.

I look at the picture, and I frown. I comment on her photo.

Call me girly! I know how it feels 😔

Okay, message me your number!

I smile and I comment back.

Kk.

I get on twitter and message her my number. I've never really talked to her before. I've seen some of her posts of Christofer and her, but I didn't really talk to her.

"Sorry Tony turtle. I just saw something." I apologize to a pouty Tony. He smiles and shrugs, and he walks off.

"Just text me! I'll probably be with Vic tonight!" I yell after him. I see him give me a thumbs up, and I smile. My phone beeps, and I know it's her.

Hello 😐

Hi. Um, I saw your post on IG, and I have to say, I feel the same way when Vic's on tour.

Yeah. I never really caught your name.....?

Keyona.

Kayla.

Cool. So, what's going on?

I just miss Christofer.

Yeah, I'm gonna be the same way when Vic leaves again.

So, is PTV back together?

Yep.

That's good. I love them.

Haha, I love Vic.

Lol. I'm just going through some.... Stuff, and Christofer's talking about leaving the tour early, and I'm just overwhelmed.

Lay it on me!

I, um, don't know......

C'mon, you don't have to hide.

I know but........

But nothing! You have to get it out or you'll go crazy!

I gtg.

I sigh and type an okay. I hear a hard knock on the hotel door, and I'm glad.

My baby was back.