Chapter 11

Keyona
Vic and I playfully wrestle. He kisses me and gently bites my lip. I giggle, and I see Mike fake gagging.
"If you don't like what you see, leave." Vic says to Mike. I laugh, and Mike rolls his eyes. I see Tony come out, earphones in his ears.
"Mike's just mad I get some every night; Unlike him." Vic says. I hear Jaime say ooh, from inside the kitchen, and we all laugh.

Mike flips Vic off and laughs with him.
"So, how's it going to feel not getting laid every night?" He says to Vic. He shrugs his shoulder.
"As long as I see Keyona, I'm great." He says like it's nothing. Mike smirks and stalks off.
"Hey, we're going out to do some crazy shit." Mike says as Tony and Jaime are at the door.
"Ooh, let's go with them." I suggest quickly as Vic pulls me down to the bed. He moans disapprovingly, and I laugh.
"I want it to be just us. I know I'm being selfish, but I just want you." He says. I smile, and the boys go, Mike throwing me a smart ass smirk. I couldn't stand him sometimes.

When they leave, Vic grabs me in his arms.
"I going to miss you, Keyona." He whispers in my ear. His lips tickle my ear, and I become frigid at his touch.
"I'm gonna miss you more, trust me."
"No you won't. Dude, I missed you bad the day that we met, I got so drunk I was hungover." Vic says. Damn, I can't top that.
"We'll, I'll probably drinking myself blind when you're gone." I say. He laughs.
"I already have a drinking problem. Now think about you being gone. That would make it even harder to live." He says.

Things are escalating, and I don't like the way things are headed.
"Okay, let's both agree we both are going to miss each other." I say. He nods, and we kiss and makeup.
"What should we do, until three o'clock?" He asks, gulping.

I shrug innocently, even though we both know what we're going to do.
"How come you're so innocent, Keyona?" He asks. I smile politely at him.
"I don't know, you tell me." I say innocently. He grabs me and pulls me on top of him.
"Good thing I locked that door.." Vic says. I smile.