Chapter 35

Keyona

I laid with Vic on the bed, him trying to unbutton my shirt.

"You horny little shit." I say. He laughs, and I get up, him sighing loudly.

"Tonight, I promise." I whisper. He smiles, and I plant a kiss lightly on his lips.

"What am I going to do about you when I go back on tour?" Vic questions, sighing, as I sip some of the vodka Mike slyly left out. I shrug as I gulp down the alcohol.

He snatches the bottle away from me as I put it down, and I playfully glare at him.

"That's not a good habit." He whispers.

"Looks who's talking." I say. We both look at each other for a tense moment, realizing it was alcohol that broke us up. I sit on the bed, and I play with my thumbs. Vic kisses me, and I smile and kiss him back.

"Round two?" He whispers. I shake my head no, and he sighs. I laugh. He takes a swig of my vodka, and I stick my tongue out at him.

"You should try tequila with me." Vic says. I smile, and he kisses me.

"D'you talk to Tony." I ask. He nods.

"And.......?" I coax.

"We made, boundaries." Vic says. I look down, and he takes my chin in his hands, and he looks at me.

"Don't worry. We're all good, and I didn't do anything to affect you guy's relationship." He says. I smile, and he kisses me.

"I'm gonna be out tommorow, by the way." Vic says again.

"Awww, that sucks. Can I go?"

"Um, I was hoping to be, alone, I guess."

"That's fine." I say before he can apologize.

I smile at him, even though it does bug me a little. I get up, and he grabs my hips.

"I'm gonna go take a shower love." I say. He smiles. Shit, I know what he's thinking.

"Speaking of that. Let's go try that." Vic says, taking my hand. I smile, and we both jump in the shower with each other.