Chapter 34

Vic

Keyona lays on my chest when I wake up. I smile as I hear her light snores against my chest. I hear her take a large intake of breath, and I giggle.

"We should go. Tony's going to be worried sick." Keyona says into my chest. I sigh.

"About you." I reply. I knew he was upset that keyona didnt leave with him, after all, he was supposed to die for her. She sighs and I throw her her clothes. I pull my pants on, and she comes back, fully clothed, and I put her bra in the air, which she forgot to grab.

"I'm gonna keep this." I say. She laughs and snatches it from me, and I smile.

"You need to talk to Tony. I don't want another band tragedy happening because of me." The air is suddenly serious.

"Keyona, you know he likes you, and he's your best friend." I argue.

"Then limit him or something." She says, grabbing a pile of clothes and putting it in a small bag.

She grabs her keys to her house, and my hand, and we leave. The van waits for us outside, and I let her hop in ahead of me.

"Hey you two." The driver says. We both smile, and I hold onto Keyona's hand the whole way there.

@

"Can we talk?" I ask a somewhat sullen Tony. He stops his conversation with Jaime, and I pull him outside so we can walk.

"Look, I know you're Keyona's best friend and stuff, and I know you want to hug her and stuff, but we gotta have some boundaries or something. I don't want anymore band tragedies." I say quickly. Tony nods, so I just say it out in the open.

"I trust you, and I trust you won't do anything stupid or backstab me. So I'm allowing you physical contact, but only hugging, and maybe snuggling." I say warily. I see him smile at me, and I think he gets the message.

We walk around the hotel twice before going back, both of laughing when we walked in to make it seem like we just made a joke or something. Jaime gives me a strange look and I smile. I see Keyona with a bottle to her lips. Damn vodka.

"Don't mean to be the party pooper, but no vodka for a week missy." I say, playfully wagging my finger. She playfully tries to snatch it back, but I mean it. She will not become an alcoholic. Especially when we left back for tour.

I grab her hips, and I pull her close, kissing her ear.

"You perfect little shit." I whisper. She giggles, and I see Mike playfully roll his eyes.

These three days were gonna be fun.