Chapter 25

Vic

Practice is tense, and Tony and I spit insult after insult after insult at each other at ever flaw we both make.

"ALRIGHT, JUST SHUT UP!" Mike finally yelled.

"You guys, just get it all out here, alright. I'm sick of the fighting. We can't let a girl get between us."Jaime says.

"She not just some girl." Tony and I say together. We both look at each other, then look away, too pissed off at each other to smile.

"Stay away from her, she's mine." I say to Tony when Mike and Jaime step back.

"Oh please Vic. You should've thought about that before you broke her heart." Tony spits.

That's it. It's on.

"I was drunk, Tony!" I yell.

"Well, you were a little too drunk, Vic!" He yells back. Jaime and Mike sit down, knowing this was gonna take awhile.

"You act like you never did anything stupid while you were drunk!"

"I've done some stupid stuff, but nothing that stupid!"

"How have I even been able to work with you for so long?!"

"I don't know, how have I been able to work with you?!"

"I don't know, you tell me!"

"Well, I'll tell you this. I quit!"

It's silent as Tony walks out, taking his guitar with him. I sit there, my mouth hanging open. Tony? Leaving Pierce The Veil?

"Tony, wait!" Jaime says, running after him. Mike sits there, looking at me, mouth wide open.

"You pushed him over the edge." Mike says.

"He pushed me!" I protest.

Mike shakes his head, and he walks after Jaime and Tony.

Shit, what did I do?