Chapter 10

Vic

I don't want to leave this bed. The taste of Keyona is here, and I don't ever want to leave. I don't want to go. I try to close my eyes, remember last night, and I remember every detail. That's what's happens when you're in love. You remember everything about your first, and maybe your last.

I think of Bulletproof Love, and the depression wraps his little fingers around my throat, reality knocking the breath from me. I'm leaving Keyona, I think over and over. Reality didn't hit me until this moment, and I realize that I can't just go, without her. I don't want to let the boys in, either. I don't want them ruin anything, especially Tony.

"Vic?" Keyona whispers from the covers. I hadn't realized she was holding onto me, until I felt her tiny arms around my skinny ass torso.

"Hey." I say. I kiss her forehead, and she doesn't say anything.

She knows I'll be leaving soon. She knows that this will probably be our last time together. I gulp down the pain, and throw some shorts on. I let the boys in, and, as usual, they cuss me out underneath their breath as they all come in, pissed they had to sleep all night on the floor.

"Vic, Vic Vic." Mike says, smacking his lips. I look at him, confused.

"What?" I ask, bewildered.

"You and Keyona act like you guys are never going to see each other again." Mike says. I hear Jaime and Tony snort with laughter, and I scowl at them.

"What do you mean?" I ask crossly.

"It means that you two were so loud, some lady actually asked us when were we going to leave." He says, the boys laughing. I smile and I wink at them.

They all laugh, and I hear the covers shift.

"Vic, when are you leaving, today?" She asks. I sigh. Why did she have to remind me?

"Um, I don't know. Mike, when are we leaving?" I ask Mike.

"Um, I think at three." He replies, returning to his conversation with Tony and Jaime.

I get a little excited. We'll be leaving at three? That gives me more than enough time with Keyona. I smile, and I shoo the boys away as she gets dressed.

"What do you want to do, until three?" I ask her. She sits up in bed.

"I just want to be with you." She says, stretching her arms and yawning. I smile and tackle her, and she laughs as I kiss her.

"Are we going to play the football player and the cheerleader?" She asks, seductively. I smirk.

"We could. I mean, most of the time, cheerleaders get pregnant, but-"

"Alright, no cheerleader and football player!" She yells, interrupting me.

I laugh, and she smiles and kisses my cheek.

"So, what do you want to do?" She asks me. I shrug my shoulders.

"That cheerleading thing wasn't a bad idea." I say, and she laughs, getting out of bed. Damn it, I think.

"We could go outside and actually walk around." She says. I laugh, and I point at my legs.

"You see these legs? I think I don't need to exercise for a whole year."

She smiles cockily at me, then she jumps on me.

"Ha, I got you." She says. I laugh, and I let her kiss me as she pins me down.

"So, what team do you play for?" I ask. She looks at me weirdly.

"What?" She asks.

"You know, since you're a cheerleader, what team do you-"

"Shut up Vic!" She yells playfully at me. I laugh, and she rolls over on her side, laughing.