Chapter 33

Keyona

"Make sure you're careful." The doctor says to me as he lets me go. I smile and thank him, and Vic grabs my hand and we leave.

"I'm gonna miss my car." I whisper. Vic tightens his grip on my hand.

"It'll be fine. I'll buy you a new one." He says.

"Vic, you don't have to do that." I say.

"I want to." He replies.

"Vic, I'll do extra hours at my job. It'll be fine."

He sighs, and I smile.

"Fine, but what are we supposed to do?" He asks.

"We can stay in a hotel for awhile then leave when the tour is back on track." Jaime suggests. We all nod, and I see a van parked out front.

"I'm guessing that's for us." Mike says. It is, and we all hop in.

Vic pats his lap, and i sit on it.

"I've missed you so much." He whispers in my ear. I smile, and he kisses my cheek.

"You guys might as well leave when we get in the hotel room." Vic says aloud. We all laugh, but Tony looks at the ground. I giggle, ignoring Tonys painful look.

@

Vic pulls my hand, and he slowly locks the door.

"I was saving myself for you." He whispers seductively in my ear. I giggle as his lips run over my ear, and he kisses me slowly.

"I've missed you so much." He says again, leading me to the bed. I smile, and before he kisses me again, I say,

"I need to get some clothes from my house, Vic." He smiles at me, and he kisses me.

"Let's take it to your house, then." He whispers, taking my hand as we leave the hotel room.