Chapter 8

Vic

I haven't realized what little time I have left with her until Mike brings in a big bottle of vodka.

"Here's your poison." He says to Keyona and I. I smirk, and Keyona giggles. I see Tony look over and frown. I grab two small cups, and I fill them to the brim. I take one and chug it, the alcohol burning my throat. I haven't drank for a long time. I have a feeling I'll be back drinking again when I have to leave Keyona.

Keyona's glass is still full, and I see her give me a funny look.

"You must be a pro." She says, sipping her vodka.

"Um, yeah. I drank a lot when you left the club that night." I admit. I hear Jaime crack up, and Keyona smiles as she finishes her "poison".

"Fill er up!" She says, slamming her glass on the counter. Mike smirks, and we go another round. By my fifth glass, I can see Keyona's on the verge of getting drunk.

"Hey, let's go." I say before Mike could pour her another glass. Mike pouts, and Tony says,

"Next time, let her get drunk. She might strip for us." He whispers the last sentence, and I flip him off.

We pile in a cab, and I squeeze Keyona on my lap.

"That was some good...stuff." She says, slurring. The boys and I laugh, and she laughs like a nine year old. The cab driver rolls his eyes, and when we get to the club, he gives us all suspicious looks. I look up at the club sign. Yep, it's the same exact club where Keyona and I met.

"Is this where we met?" She asks, squinting a little bit. I nod and take her hand, and she hurries in. The boys laugh, and the music gets to me, making me feel alive. I grab Keyona and dance with her, grabbing her hips.

"After this dance, and the next one, let's get kicked out." She whispers. I laugh and nod, and she dances with me.

"I want another glass." She whispers. I wag my finger.

"Nope, you're not allowed to become an alcoholic." I say. She moans playfully, and I lead her to the bathroom, telling her I have to use it.

@

Keyona

I wait for Vic, and the burning sensation for the vodka burns in my throat, and I want more.

"Hey you! Where's Vic?" I hear Tony say to me. He pokes me, and I squirm.

"He's taking a wazz." I say. He laughs, and he takes my hand and starts to dance with me slowly. The music has a slow-fast beat, and I like the way Tony moves his feet.

He gets closer and closer, and soon we're not even paying attention to anyone. He steps on my feet, twice, and I laugh.

"You're as bad as Vic." I say. He smirks, and I look into his eyes. He smiles at me, and he leans in. I can't push him away, or the rhythm of our bodies will be messed up.

The kiss is quick, and surprising. I quickly pull back, and Tony half smiles at me.

"Tony." I say. I see him frown, and I can't say anything or call him back as he leaves back into the crowd. Vic comes from out of the bathroom, and he smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Ready to get kicked out?" He asks. I smile and nod.

I was ready to die.