❆❆❆❆❆

Chapter Fifteen

It's morning, I hear him at my window.

As I open my eyes I see him there, outside on the other side of the glass, smiling brightly. I quickly stand up from the bed, tip toeing over so I won't wake Yeol in the process.

No letter but a personal visit, I smile faintly as I arrive. I come as close to the window as possible and he mimics my actions.

He breathes against the window so it's covered with his hot breath and then he lets his finger glide against it.

Hi, he writes, did you think?

I nod shyly, looking down at my feet, can you hear me?, I ask through the open window, I don't want to ruin the perfectly shiny glass.

He nods his head slightly.

Maybe you should give me one last week so I can-, I stutter with my eyes slowly traveling up his figure, just one last-

Hyejin, I hear my brother Yeol whisper from the bed and my head immediately turn around to scan the bed. He was already up, sitting down on his knees on top of my blanket.

I give him a nervous smile, raising my eyebrows, yes Yeollie?

Who are you talking to?, he asks in confusion and shock.

As I turn around Jungkook isn't there anymore. I quickly turn back around to my brother, shaking my head with a small laugh.

No one Yeollie, I say, let's eat breakfast.

He happily stands up from my bed, racing out of my room as if he hadn't eaten for days. Once again I turn around to observe the window and now he is back there, smiling smugly while dropping a letter through the small crack of the opened window.

As he leaves, I read the words written on the foggy window

I hate waiting.