❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Chapter Twelve

///
dear hyejin

I am still waiting, and slowly I can see myself getting stronger because of you. I know that it's hard to look at our situation and every obstacle without getting frustrated.

I know that it's hard especially for you, being the one who has to overcome their biggest fear to finally be rescued from all the ache.

But I promise, with the not beating heart I have left, to give you the shelter that you longed for all your life, unconsciously I know you did and still do.

One cut, one step closer. Two cuts, and you're even closer. Get closer to your color and you'll arrive soon, you'll feel it dripping from your wrist, you'll be feeling pain for only a second.

And then you'll be in my embrace forever.

yours truly,

j.j.k
///

The objects is placed inside my palm, my fingers slowly tracing the outline of it.
A few months back I would have thought about these things as something I'd occasionally used, not something that could bring me to the edge of being completely sane or being driven into lunacy.

It's so sharp, I can almost see how easy it could slide into the thickest of materials and layers.

Layers of skin, layers of fat tissue, layers of muscle tissue. Or maybe just one thin layer until it would brush against my destination, filled with blood.

I hold my hand above the white paper that has yet no words written on, but today I decide not to write and instead let him see.

I will let him see the beauty and purity of my color, I decided this morning, and now I let the sharpness of the object send me into overdrive as it glides over and then inside my skin.

Slowly, thick drops fall down onto the surface of the sharp white and it absorbs it quickly, spreading across it.

After minutes I only sign the different kind of letter with an content sigh and tears in my eyes, one step closer, I whisper.

"your hyejin"

-hellloooo, thank you all for reading this! I hope you can still follow this story and understand what's happening. Any thoughts? Do you like Jungkook in here, or what do you think about his character in general?

Btw, my friends and me opened up a kpop community account! Go follow KSociety , self promotion is cool ok.