❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Chapter Seven

It has been 4 days; 4 long days and 3 sleepless nights in which I tried to find any plausible explanation for what was happening to me.

4 days and 3 nights in which in I putatively waited for another letter that would somehow help me in solving the problem; a problem which wasn't ultimately mathematical but rather poignant.

Although my rationally tried to convince me that it was alright and usual to wait for something of such importance, there was another part that was screaming in agony, that wanted it to happen as soon as possible. No matter the cost, no matter the danger.

///
dear hyejin,

I missed you, I missed you so much. I don't even know which words to choose to portray the guilt I feel this very moment.

Since you have given your time to me, I felt simply overwhelmed. To some, a unison of this kind wouldn't mean too much.

What fools, they are only steeping closer into their own adversity that is based upon their non existing estimation and their appreciation of even the smallest things.

To myself, a unison of this kind was one of significance, one of illusions that seemed to bring us closer once again.

Didn't you feel trapped? Beautifully trapped in our very own time, in a parallel world?

You looked so pretty that day, hyejin, it almost hurt to take a small glance at your sheer beauty and perfection. At some point of our time amongst one another, I wanted to ask if you were an angel.

But don't angel have wings?, I asked myself.

Then I noticed you aren't just an angle.

You are my obsession.

My immortal.

j.j.k
///

I feel strong, only because of his words.

Even though my arm is as weak as never, I am able to grasp the pen; write those words that would hopefully strengthen him too.

Once in a while we should all feel fulfilled. Even if we actually aren't, there should always be time to, once in a while, measure oneself, feel at least some happiness, some joy; something at least.

///
dear Jungkook,

I can't say anything besides; you are absolutely right, there is nothing I can add.

People who don't appreciate even the smallest, seemingly insignificant things in life, they don't live happily, they don't live truthfully.

What hypocrites.

You are not one of them, jungkook.

I miss you so much already.

How is that possible?

Our parallel world felt more beautiful than anything that I have ever been shown, anything that I have been allowed to perceive in this corrupted world.

How do you see my color, Jungkook?

How do I shine?

How do I impress and mesmerize you so effortlessly?

How do it find it, too?

hyejin.
///

I lay down the pen, I shut off the pain that engulfed my body just a second ago.

Thanks to him, thanks to Jungkook, I feel fulfilled.

Right then, the knife falls out of my hand, landing silently next to my feet, a small drop of crimson red separating from the thick streak across the blade, landing right next to the knife itself.

The picture is perfect.

Almost.

If only he was here.

--chapter 7 chapter 7 chapter 7!
What do you think? What is she doing?