❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Chapter Eleven

Everything is alright, that's what I'm supposing, if not then everything will eventually be. I could swear that my color intensified after we met in my garden last time, but I can't be thoroughly sure.

I sit down at my desk where I see another letter, the words written in red, italic font drawing my eyes to them instantly.

///
dear hyejin

I gave you all that you need. You see, it's right on your window sill where I watched you sleep last night.

To reach me you have all you need, it's so easy and effortless now. You don't have to decide completely, don't worry my child. You can have a taste of my heart just as easily.

I think you know what you will have to.

If you yearn for me, if you yearn for my voice and my kiss don't hesitate to use your color and its intensity to create bigger magnificy together with me. I know you have been longing for such beautiful solace all your life, I know I'm the only one that can help you attain it.

Only one step, hyejin. One, easy step.

yours truly,

j.j.k
///

And I can't help it. Tears are already spilling from my eyes like the red liquid from my arms, taking me closer to the release of pain and solitude that has once again engulfed me entirely. I knows it's only seconds until I can finally see him again, seconds that seem like hours as they slip right pass me.

I close my eyes in agony as I clutch my arm tighter, before slender ones sling around my shoulders carefully. A head lays on top of them, a soft sight arriving in my ears.

I'm here, he whispers as he intensifies his grip around me, I'm so sorry.

He holds me so tight that it makes me want to cry even harder because it is unbearably beautiful, thank you for coming.

I will always be here for you whenever you need comfort, his breath fans against my neck softly, just release your color and I'll feel your need.

I turn around in his arms, once again he draws me closer to himself, I think I need you, I whisper in realization, I think I am going crazy.

And I am. He slowly dissolves still holding me, only a vestige of him left as he is not visible anymore. I can still feel him in this one place; the place that I suppressed so many years if my existence.

I am now ready to open up this place, for him.

-hehe update because I felt like it. This was kind of a peaceful chapter.
Thank you for reading, especially threekookies  ! I always see you commenting and I love your comments so much, this chapter is dedicated to you :')