❁❁

Chapter Two

///
dear hyejin,

I am glad that you took your time and answered me.

I think it is really interesting how you don't feel, I mean it is something that most humans can't control, right? You must have a great mind to be capable of doing such things. I knew you weren't that simple.

There was always something magical about you, Hyejin. You shine in a light that I've never seen; different than any other human being. Maybe it is because you don't feel, maybe it's your rationality that makes you so different. You make being alive seem so perfect, so effortless and beautiful.

To answer your question, I am partly one of these emotional creatures. I am emotional. But I am not flesh and blood, I'm not living, not breathing, no blood is pumping through my veins at any time.

Isn't that terrible?

But if you say that having feelings defines humans, than I am entirely, profoundly belonging to them. The mere thought sounds so scary; I know.

Who am I, you ask?

Guess.

yours truly,

j.j.k.
///

I have heard of so many illusions throughout my whole, needless to say, pointless existence.

Anger.

Fear.

Jealousy.

Disgust.

Love.

People told me that they were so very different from each other; something that one could only apprehend when indulging in for their own feelings.

I was never going to experience those illusions, I thought back then.

///
hello j.j.k,

I am, indeed, in the possession of a great mind. It was only a matter of time before you noticed, I knew it from the very beginning.

Magical? But what really is, j.j.k? Isn't it just another illusion?
Do you want to pull me into another mystery? If you are trying to, I must admit, you are slowly succeeding. You must be in the possession of a great mind too, if you are winning over my thoughts.

What is that tingle in the pit of my stomach, j.j.k?
It feels so different, yet so familiar, as it's arising inside of me. Every time I hold this pen to write you, I feel it growing with every of my written word.

It seems so effortless, almost.

Isn't it ironical how I am entirely flesh and blood, but none of those feelings are able to engulf me? Isn't it ironical when we take a look at you, who apparently isn't not being able to live but only to feel?

What are you, I should guess; maybe a soul, maybe someone once alive.

But shouldn't we keep that a mystery? Why should we enlighten each other with our expertise that spans two completely different areas?

hyejin.
///

Today I am thinking, maybe they are able to engulf me. At least, with that person.

j.j.k.

-- second chapter!!
I hope you like this kind of story so far, tell me 💓
Next chapter in a few days..baiiii