❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Chapter Thirteen

His answers seemingly get shorter, almost like my patience; yet my desire and want to feel thoroughly grows every second of my life. Sometimes I can actually feel it, like blood rushing through my veins or the breeze from outside dancing on my skin.

At times, there was something more beautiful than the wind brushing against my skin.

///
dear hyejin

I fell in love with this hue once again, and I fear I fill fall in love with it over and over again. It's inevitable, isn't it?

Do you know what's also inevitable?

yours truly,

j.j.k
///

Jungkook, the thing you brought to me from the pharmacy still remains untouched in my window sill. Sometimes, when the wind is strong, it trembles just an inch and the content moves. The faint, almost not audible noise sometimes wakes me up in the middle of the night and sometimes I ask myself, if it's you knocking on my window.

But there is no you, it's only my consciousness going crazy, thinking that the rustling sound of those pills was you.

///
dear jungkook,

I want to fall in love with the your pure voice, over and over again. I know it will be inevitable once I overcome my last fear.

It's regret.

But slowly, I feel it fading. Does that make you happy?
Because it does make me happy, for some odd reason, because I know it only makes me step closer to you. I look at your gift every day, sometimes I hear it's rustling, and it ever reminds me of you. Sometimes I even imagine it's you knocking on my window deep at night, but I am faced with the sad reality barely a second after opening my eyelids.

Wait, please.

hyejin
///

-any guesses on what he wants from her?