(13) Taking My Training Wheels Off For You Because You Mean More Than Drugs

Start from the beginning

For me though, I was in debt from the bank, guitar store, rental buildings from when I still had a band and we played gigs. I didn't want to ask for money from papa or my uncle because they were still drowning in debt and hid all that fucking stress behind a smile to make it seem like everything was peachy when it wasn't.

I could have easily gotten a job but I needed money fast. I needed it then and I needed to help my family as well so, I looked around until some link on a website took me to what seemed like an underground site that entailed the 'company' I guess you could call it and the locations spread throughout Jersey. Course, the next day I went in and the boss or whatever decided I was definitely going to get some money coming my way within days so they took my picture, put it on their website, entered me into their system, and then within the next two days I got my first fuck. I didn't have daddy issues. I wasn't a run away. I wasn't homeless or poor. I was just in debt and for the first few times, I felt dirty. I felt like I lost all self respect but as my job progressed, I became more comfortable with it and no one in my family suspected a thing. I really didn't have friends so there was really no one I could tell. The funny thing though is that Bob was a server at my uncles place. That fucker had no idea and then.... it happened. About eight months ago Gerard came in and started working. Bob always found it funny that I was quiet at work but I really had no reason to talk. I was awkward around people who actually knew me. Not the little fuck toy who has to put on his best facade to fuck me or I'm going to fuck you.

But now, here stands that beautiful black haired boy and all of this happening after him wanting to loose his virginity.

"Fuck. Frankie? Hey, you still there?" A soft voice asked, worry laced in the words. My eyes focused back on Gerard and I gave a lazy smile. "I found the drugs.. I uh- flushed them. I called into work and said I got a message from you being sick and I'm over helping you and that you probably won't feel well for the next few days.... I took time off to take care of you." He said in a very soft voice like he was talking to a child. Irritation pricked my mind and I looked at Gerard.

"I'm not a kid, Gee. You don't have to talk to me like I am." I mumbled before wiping my forehead. Gerard just sighed and left the room, coming back with a wet towel in a bucket of water, an ice pack, and a waste bin. He set everything down before climbing onto the bed and setting everything down next to him without spilling the water. He took the cloth and started to wipe the sweat off my forehead and face, dabbing at my neck. He reached over and placed the waste bin on my side of the bed on the floor before taking the ice pack and laying it on my forehead. My breath became labored and my eyes started to shut on their own accord. Darkness took over my vision as I fell asleep as Gerard was taking care of me.

  ⇄ ⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄

I woke up alone, the shower running in the bathroom. Nausea washed over me and I leaned over, weakly grabbing the waste bin and bringing it to my face in time to empty my stomach of the bile that was bubbling up my throat. A water glass was on the night stand which was something I noticed after I had finished puking my guts out through my throat.

I sat up slowly and wrapped my chubby fingers around the cool glass. The condensation ran down my fingers, the still melting ice cubes showing that it wasn't placed there too long ago.

I took a much needed drink of the water before setting it down, my foot twitching. My eyes focused on a spot in the chipping wall paint before black hair entered my peripheral vision causing me to turn my head. Gerard gave a small smile and rubbed the towel in his hair before setting it next to a bag by the door which I assumed was his.

"Hey Frankie.. I went and grabbed some things from my place after you fell asleep. I took a shower.. I hope you don't mind. I was about to go to the store and get some shit for you to eat that isn't going to be too heavy on your stomach." Gee said as he approached, taking a wet cloth from the bucket next to the bed and wiping my face with it. He took the now warm ice pack and set it next to the water glass. "Do you need anything before I leave? You were out for a few hours." he explained.