“I could have sworn I heard you talking to someone and you should have changed before reading.”

“You’re losing your mind, mom…” I giggled nervously. “And I’m sorry, I forgot.”

“Just don’t be so careless anymore, Kelsey. Get your head in tact.“ Poking her head inside my room, she looked around, trying to find something out of place but to my luck and her disappointment, she found nothing.

“I’ll try not to.”

Sighing, she stepped back outside. “Well, I originally came up here to let you know you have school in about an hour and I don’t want you to be late so hurry up and get ready. Your father will be taking both you and your brother to school today.”

Nodding my head, I smiled. “Okay.” I watched as my mom turned to walk away and just as I was about to close the door, she began talking again.

“Also, before I forget,”

I opened the door again, looking over at her.

“Your father and I would like to discuss a few things before he takes you to school.”

I felt my stomach churn nervously, butterflies filling it up. “Oh, okay…” I squeaked out, covering it up with another smile.

“Well, go on…” She ushered with her hands. “Get ready. We’ll be waiting for you downstairs.” Turning, she walked away.

Closing the door, I let out a deep breath I hadn’t realized I was holding in.

“About time she left! I felt like I was suffocating in there.” Justin mumbled, scratching the back of his head as he shuffled out of the closet.

Letting out a soft laugh, I shook my head. “I’m just glad I remembered to close the door last night or else we would have both been dead.”

Chuckling, he nodded. “True.” Plopping himself down on my bed once more, he looked up at me, his hands folded with his elbows hanging off his knees. “What do you think she wants to talk to you about?”

“You.” I stated monotonously.

“Me?” He chuckled. “What about me?”

“Well, I’m sure you heard our conversation last night.” I walked over to my closet, shifting through the clothes, trying to find something nice, fitting and comfortable.

“Yeah, so? What about it?” His eyes burned against my back side as he stared at me.

I shrugged. “Well then you would have heard the fact that they want to meet you.” Picking out a floral fitted shirt that showed about an inch of my stomach with a pair of skinny jeans and boots to tie the look together. I turned to see Justin biting his lip nervously.

“And?”

“And, I’m guessing that’s what they want to talk about and the fact that if I lie again, they’d probably disown me.”

“Babe…”

“No, I’m serious.” I laid my clothes down on my desk before striding over to him. “I wasn’t playing around the first time I met you. My parents are scary, Justin. They are way too overprotective and clingy and even though I love them, they are just so controlling sometimes.”

Sighing, Justin placed his hands on my hips, pulling me forwards so that I stood in-between his legs. “I’m sorry.” He mumbled.

“You have nothing to be sorry for.” I frowned.

“I just hate the fact that I made you lie and that was what ended up getting you into trouble.”

“You were just doing what was best for you and the guys. If I were in your position, I’d want to make sure the person who saw me kill someone didn’t say anything.”

Danger ( Justin Bieber fanfiction )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara