Chapter 22

Did Justin fucking Bieber just admit that he likes me or am I losing my mind? I probably am. It’s probably the lack of foodin my system making me hallucinate and think things that aren’t true.

Right?

There was only one way to find out.

“Wait,” I shook my head, taking a step back. “Did you just say you like me?” I stared up at him with big eyes.

He chuckled, looking away. “Well… I didn’t quite say it but I did admit to it?” He scratched the back of his neck, avoiding my eyes.

“Aww,” I held back a laugh. “How cute.” I pinched his cheek.

He slapped my hand away. “Don’t do that.” He grumbled.

I smirked. “Who would have known Justin Bieber has feelings?” I cooed in a baby voice, giggling once Justin glared at me.

“Shut up,” He mumbled, biting down on his lip. “I may be heartless but I’m not that heartless.”

“Hey,” I put my hands up. “I never said you were.”

He thought about it before sighing. “True.” He muttered, running his fingers through his hair.

“Well,” I fiddled on my toes. “I like you too.” I whispered against his lips before pecking them gently and turning to walk away.

“Where are you going?” He shouted after me.

“To the car, duh! I’m starving.” Emphasizing the word ‘starving’ before continuing my way back to his range rover.

Seconds later, I heard the crumbling of leaves and before I had the chance to turn around to make sure it was Justin, his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me close to his front side.

“Hey babe,” He spoke with a rasp in my ear as a chill ran down my spine.

“You scared me,” I whacked his side gently before laying my hands on top of his as we continued walking.

He chuckled darkly. “Get used to it babe,” He pressed his lips to my ear, pecking it gently before letting me go once we reached his car and getting inside.

Walking around to the other side, I got in as well just in time for Justin to turn on the car. Once he had, he sped down the street, on his way to wherever he was going to take us to eat.

After a few minutes of silence and boredom, I shifted in my seat. I glanced over at the radio and then back at him. Biting my lip, I contemplated whether or not I should turn on the radio.

“Hey, Justin?”

“Hm?” He glanced over at me for a split second before moving his eyes back over to the street, shifting arms so that he drove with his left arm hanging off the steering wheel, he dug through his leather jacket, slipping out another cigarette and lighting it with the lighter before putting it away and taking a few puffs, filling the car with smoke.

“Can I turn on the radio?”

He chuckled, taking another drag before ghosting it out. “No.” He opened the window, letting the mist escape towards the open air before shutting it closed again.

“Why not?” I hissed.

“Because, I don’t like music.” He stated a matter-of-factly.

I rolled my eyes. “Really?” I sighed. “Who doesn’t like music?”

“Me.” He pulled his eyes away form the road, staring into mine. He chuckled a bit causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

“What’s so funny?”