Chapter 15

“Ow, ow, ow!” Justin snapped at me for the third time that night. “Will you be careful? There’s only so many times I can ignore you pressing on it so hard.”

I rolled my eyes. “Well, if you weren’t so god damn impatient, stubborn and annoying--due to you moving around like a child--I would have been done by now!” I hissed back, anger getting the best of me.

“Babe, you need to relax.” Justin cooed in a cocky tone, a smirk on his lips.

I arched a brow. “Don’t babe me, you asshole.” I muttered. “Now sit still and don’t move.” I went back to dabbing the alcohol disinfecting wipes on his torn skin.

He merely chuckled, finally listening to me for once as he kept his body still, not moving an inch.

It was about fucking time. I mean, it’s one thing to be impatient but it’s another to be obnoxiously rude especially while being a tease.

It all gave me such a migraine, I was about to lost my freaking mind.

It all started when asshole over here laid on my bed as if he owned the place, stuffing his hands behind his head as he gazed at my TV with admiration.

I crossed my arms against my chest, pursing my lips as my eyes practically drilled holes into the side of his head.

“Take a picture, it’ll last longer babe.” Justin smirked, his eyes still on the television screen.

I, on the other hand, didn’t find this amusing nor smirk worthy. No, I found this idiotic. “Are you retarded?”

He finally pulled his eyes from the TV. “What?”

“I said are you retarded?”

Justin twisted his face into a look of confusion. “Is that a trick question?” He cocked his head to the side.

God almighty, why was I stuck with an idiot for the night?

“I’ll take that as a yes.” I rolled my eyes, walking over to him before grabbing the remote and turning the TV off.

“Hey! I was watching that,” He gestured his hand towards the TV.

I shrugged. “My house, my room , my TV.” I waved the remote in the air. “My remote.” I smirked.

“So? I’m injured. Cut me some slack!”

“I’s not my fault you decided to get stabbed. It’s also not my fault you’re “Danger” and you got yourself a bunch of haters.”

“I prefer the term enemies.” Justin retorted bitterly.

I fought the urge to roll my eyes again. “Does it really matter?” I pressed my weight to one side, gazing at him with my brown eyes.

He ran his fingers through his hair, pulling at the ends before shaking it off and looking back over at me. “You are so frustrating, you know that?”

I laughed. I didn’t even hesitate to keep quiet. This bitch did not just seriously say that. “I’m frustrating?” I pointed to myself. “I‘m frustrating?” I repeated once more, putting an emphasis on the “I’m”.

My eyes widened as Justin nodded.

“I believe you’re the only girl I’m looking at.” He dug his fists into the pockets of his skinny jeans.

I scoffed, barking out another laugh. “If anyone’s frustrating here, it’s you!” I pointed a finger at him. “God, are you oblivious to the things you do?”