Chapter 54

Kelsey’s Point of View:

I nearly choked on the piece of bread I had just began chewing the moment Justin opened his mouth and said what he had to Jaxon.

Jeremy and Pattie immediately stopped eating, their eyes wide in complete shock, both taken back completely by Justin’s sudden boldness.

“W-What are you talking about?” Jaxon stuttered, clearing his throat soon after to cover up the fact that he was nervous.

Justin’s smirk grew. “Oh you know exactly what I’m talking about.” He emphasized sarcastically causing the air around us all to thicken immensely.

Jaxon laughed humorlessly, trying to pass off as though he was not affected at all by all this but we all knew he was.

“I was showing Kelsey the house and we happened to walk by your room. I thought I’d show her it, you know, to be nice,” Justin grinned. “And we came upon a very… interesting magazine. At first I thought it was some comic book or something until I saw a very revealing picture of a girl posing with very inappropriate attire on the cover.” He made sure to accentuate the key words, wanting to embarrass Jaxon.

“Shut up,” Jaxon hissed, his cheeks growing a fiery red. “You don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Justin…” I mumbled, feeling bad for Jaxon. Even though he teased us, the kid still didn’t need to be outshined like this in front of his family.

Justin, of course, chose to ignore me, his eyes growing dark with mischief. “But, I do and it must suck for you but hey, that’s karma for you.” He smirked, his eyes traveling from Jaxon to me. “Kelsey even saw it. Didn’t you babe?” He cocked a brow.

I scowled, narrowing my eyes at him. Kicking my leg outwards, I hit him in the leg causing him to wince and hiss in pain.

“Fuck, Kelsey!” He growled. “What was that for?”

“That’s for being an asshole.” I lowly spat.

“Why don’t you hit him when he says something wrong?!” Jaxon cried incredulously towards Pattie referring to Justin’s use of cursive words.

“Because unlike you, your brother doesn’t go around reading inappropriate and very disturbing magazines!” Pattie shot back, still in awe at the new found information she had found out.

“Oh, please!” Jaxon threw his arms in the air. “He’s the one I got the magazine from! I found it in his room, you know.”

Justin laughed, shaking his head. “Bullshit and you know it.” He crossed his arms against his chest. “Unlike you buddy, I can actually get girls instead of fantasizing and jerking off to the imagination of one touching me.” He smirked.

My mouth fell open at Justin’s chose of words, not believing he was actually saying all this at the dinner table of all places. Before Pattie had the chance to smack him in the back of the head, I kicked once more, this time in the shin.

“Jesus Christ, Kelsey!” Justin groaned, leaning his arm down under the table as he rubbed the spot I kicked him.

“Ha-ha!” Jaxon laughed and I cocked a brow up, turning around and smacking him in the back of the head causing Justin to chuckle.

“Ow! What the hell Kelsey?” He mumbled, rubbing his head.

I rolled my eyes. “You guys are like a bunch of five year olds, I swear!” I took a deep breath, shaking my head. “We’re trying to eat lunch here and you guys are throwing profanity’s left and right like we‘re a bunch of thugs. Obviously your mom doesn’t approve of that language in her household so keep it to a minimum or better yet, shut the beep up.”