Chapter 51

Justin’s Point of View:

“What the fuck are you doing here Kayla?” I snarled bitterly, not wanting her near us, especially Kelsey.

“What?” She arched her perfectly threaded thin eyebrow. “Didn’t think I’d miss a party, do you?” Her red smeared lips twisted up in a wicked grin.

“Yeah? Well you’re not welcome.” I spat.

She narrowed her eyes at me. “Like I care what you think.” She hissed, her eyes staring daggers into mine. “I’m a part of this group too Bieber, whether you like it or not.”

“Doesn’t mean I have to remotely like you,” I shot back distastefully. “So why don’t you just do us all a favor and scram? No one wants you here.”

Everyone stared at us, not knowing what to say or do. The guys especially knew that when we got like this, there was nothing either of them could do to stop it. We would do what we wanted anyways.

“Fuck you Bieber.”

“And catch an STD? I don’t think so.” I countered with a sneer.

“You better watch that mouth of yours, Bieber. I think it’s about time you start treating me with respect besides it’s not like an STD ever stopped you before.” She countered with a smirk.

Respect?” I emphasized with a loud laugh, shaking my head. “What respect sweetheart? If you can’t even respect yourself how do you expect me to?”

Her face fell and anger took place, her face fuming. “You’re a sad excuse for a human being, you know that?”

“I rather be that than a good for nothing slut like you.”

That sent her off the edge because she tried to pounce on top of me but Bruce held her back before she could lay a hand on me. “Okay, stop it!” He screamed, trying to contain Kayla’s frantic nature.

I released my arms from around Kelsey, bringing her to stand beside me just in case Kayla somehow escaped.

“I’m going to kill him!” She raged, trying to claw at my face.

I chuckled, taking a few steps back. “Good luck with that sweetheart.”

I stared amused at how desperately she was fighting against Bruce when we all knew she didn’t stand a chance.

“Can we fucking have one get together without you two getting at each other’s throats?” He spat, clearly annoyed.

“It’s her fault.” I muttered.

“I don’t care whose fault is it, Bieber! I wanted this to be a fun time not a death match between you two!” He roared, not pleased with the way we handled ourselves.