Enchanted 15

For everybody asking me if Enchanted is almost over, it isn't. This isn't the problem Matthew and Julieta face. So stop freaking out. There is still more to come. I'm nowhere near finish Enchanted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't take it anymore. I missed him. I really did. I wanted him to come and beg for me to come back. But I had a feeling this wasn't going to happen. And it upset me to know it. I frowned as Rachel waved bye.

She had to leave and help Matthew pick up our mess Rachel and I did yesterday. It's only been a day. A day, and I already hate myself for how things ended. It was stupid. But I couldn't stop myself from crying last night. My dad was worried but I didn't tell him what happen. Because I knew his girl friend would say, "I told you so." And then I would feel even more stupid than I do now.

Rachel told she'll be back in an hour but I was too bored to wait. I turned on my stereo and started to dance to the first song that came out. I didn't bother to change it. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips, soda, and ice cream. I put them all on the living room table. I grabbed the chips and started dancing again.

I bet if anybody walked through that door they'd probably think I was drunk or something. I opened windows because this house was to hot and my jumping was making me hotter. My dad was standing at the door looking at me like if I was crazy. Abby's son started laughing. I turned off the stereo and flipped my hair off my face. A blush was making its way to my face.

That was awkward. I picked up my ice cream and sat on the couch. I turned on the TV and flipped though channels. When they left to leave, like everybody was doing today I turned the stereo back on.

I started jumping on the couch and running around. I don't know why I was doing this. I felt like a little kid. I guess that was the point. To feel like a little kid because they never have problems.

I knew I looked crazy. A slow song came on and I stopped jumping. I was breathing heavy from all the jumping and running. I started to sing the song. I felt myself falling off the couch. My face hit the floor hard. I yelled out in pain while Rachel ran through the door and looked at me.

"Are you okay?" She asked, holding out her hand.

"Oh no. I'm fine! I just wanted to hug the floor." I said taking her hand and rolling my eyes. I sat up and gently put my hand to my face. "Ouch!" I cried out in pain.

"Here." Brandon said walking in with an ice bag.

I started at him closely. Then at the door. "I didn't know you were here." I said grabbing the ice bag. "Thank you."

"How are you feeling?" He asked giving me a hug.

"Fine." I said. I lied. Broken, is what I really meant. I put the ice bag on my face and it tingled. I clenched my jaw to hold in the pain. Rachel shook her head and dropped a bag on the table.

"Move night." She cheered. She had another bag full of candy.

"WOOT WOOT!!!" I cheered with her. But my face wouldn't stop hurting. Great I run into a stop sign and now I fall face first to the floor? What was up with that?

Brandon slipped in the CD and sat next to Rachel with his arms around her. They cuddled next to each other, smiling. I couldn't help it. I rolled my eyes and sat on the floor with my arms crossed over my chest. Why couldn't I have something like that? It wasn't fair. I frowned during the whole movie. And at the end when they got married, it made me feel worse. Great. I'm going to be an old lady with a house full of cats. I would liv-

When the door opened I looked up and seen Cory rushing in. "Matthew was in a car crash."

Hearing these words made me yell. Everybody looked at me. I was in pain. My heart hurt of remembering the way my mom died. And all I could think of was, I want to go to the hospital and see him. "Where is he?" I asked.

"Come on." Cory yelled at us as he ran to the car. My heart was beating so fast. I kept having flash back of my mom’s car crash and how it happened in front of me. I cried remembering my pain. Even my dad’s. It was just all pain.

------------------------------------------------

I didn't reread so it’s going to have a lot of grammar and miss spelling. I'll fix it when I get on a computer. Thank you for reading. :)