Enchanted 9

So I know I said I was going upload this weekend but I had some free time. :)

Today was the first day of school and I had fun. Crazy, I know right. But I got to see all of my friends again. God I missed them. And the guy I like.

READ ON!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

      My birthday was amazing. Two days passed and I was still happy about it. 

Sitting outside next to Rachel while she wrote the new song she was going to sing with the band, I was helping out with ideas. I lay on my back and closed my eyes. "How about we sing a song somebody else wrote? I mean a lot of people do that. Like giving the singer a shot out or whatever." I said.

I really couldn't come up with anything. My mind was off somewhere and I needed to find it for later on. Rachel looked at me and frowned. "How about you write the song?" She asked.

I sat up and gave her a stupid look. "I can't! My mind is off. I don't have any ideas." I said, and I really didn't. I felt like an empty ball. When I was about to sit up my mouth feel open. "I got it!" I ran into the house and got started. This is going to be amazing.

~Matthew~

Rachel walked in with a cupcake in her hand and humming. "Where's the song?" I asked her while the guys got ready.

"I got nothing. But don't worry Julieta's wrote it and she's going to sing it." She sat on the love set and grabbed a can of soda from the table. "Rock em!" She said not even looking at us.

"Where is she?" I asked. I haven't seen Julieta all day today. I want her to hurry up. I turned on the mike and turned to face Cory.

"Writing." Rachel said in a duh tone. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the mix that was on the dorms. 

"I'm here." Julieta said running up on Stage. I nodded and got in my spot. She turned to us and smiled. "Keep it soft" I nodded and Cory started. 

"Last night I heard my own heart beating
Sounded like footsteps on my stairs.
Six months gone and I'm still reaching.
Even though I know you're not there"

I looked at her my mouth hanging open. I knew she could sing. But she's amazing. She kept me breathless. 

"If you're after if you're someone, if you're moving on,
I've been waiting for you since you've been gone.
I just want it back the way it was before
I just wanna see you back in my front door"

Rachel smirked at me and winked. I closed my mouth and looked away. When the song was over Rachel stood up and started to clap. "Get’em girl. You had them breathless. You should have seen Matthew his mouth was hanging open!" Everybody turned to look at me. I felt myself blushing like a mad man. I covered my face. God, Rachel is going to pay for this. 

I laughed swallowing the lump. I took Cory's soda and took a big sip. Everybody looked at be bemused. I nodded and left.

~Julieta~

"Rachle! Look what you did." I said shaking my head. "You made him leave." Everybody laughed and I smiled to myself. Matthew's cute when he blushes. I grabbed a soda from the table and sat on stage watching the kids play outside. Cory and Brandon sat next to me patting me on the back. 

"Thanks to you we now have a new song and we want you to sing it with we ever got live." Cory said smiling. I nodded. Rachel dragged the chair closer to the stage and sat in front of us. 

"So what are we doing for the day?" Everybody looked at her and smirked. We got up and ran outside. 

"Let’s go to the park and play." Cory yelled. "Lets be little kids for one more time. I'm so bored!" We laughed at him and nodded. They begin to run to the park but I didn't. I turned around and headed to the house. 

"Matthew?" I asked looking at the back of his head. "We're going to the park want to come?" Matthew turned around and nodded.

"But can I try something first?" I nodded and looked around. He walked up to me and took a deep breath. He cupped my face in his hands and leaned in. 

My eyes widen. I couldn't breathe. He's he really about to kiss me? I closed my eyes and enjoyed the kiss. It made my tummy do this crazy flip flop thing and it felt good. I rapped my arms around him and pulled him closer. I could see flowers growing and stars and fireworks like in movies and in books. This was my dream kiss. It's how I always wanted it to be like.

The door open but we ignored it. He wrapped his arms around me making me blush between kisses. "Oh Matthew, I thought you'd never make your move." We broke apart and Rachel was standing at the door with the guys by her side smirking. "She's blushing." She said pointing at me. 

I looked at the ground letting my hair over my face. "Let's just go to the park." I said walking out the door with my head down. On my way out I grabbed Rachel's hand yanking her outside. She fell in step with me and smiled. 

"So how was it like?" She asked as we got to the park away from the boys. I smiled and blushed. It's really hard not to smile. I turned and faced her.

                 "It was amazing until you had to mess it up." I said glaring at her. I got on the swing and she gasped. 

                  "Hide me!" She whispered. I looked around and frowned. 

                  "From what?" 

"The kid in black that's walking over he has a crush on me and he is crazy. Like really crazy. When I was coming home from getting the drinks he killed a rat and gave it to me as a gifted. He said 'is made of love'." I laughed so hard everybody turned to look at me.

"Love?" I asked. "What's love got to do with a rat?" I asked her shaking my head.

"I don't know the kid is crazy. He's coming over here." I looked at the kid who was walking my way and he stopped in front of me.

"You're beautiful." He said dream like. I smiled and nodded my thanks. "Do you have a boyfriend? If not can I be your boyfriend?" He asked.

"I uh well you see... uh... Aren't you a bit young?" I asked wide eyed. I don't want to be rude because he's just a kid. 

"I'm only 9. So do you have a boyfriend?" 

"Yes she does." My heart jumped out of my body and started doing this little dance thing when I heard Matthew say that. 

"Sorry." I said. 

The little kid glared at Matthew and he balled his fist. "Well to bad. I'm taking her from you. I'm going to take her to my house and make out with her!" He shouted. My mouth fell open and Rachel stood to look at the kid with wide eyes. Cory laughed and Brandon started to poke me.

"You know what he wants so give it up." Brandon said. 

"No!" I said. "Where do you learn this from?" I asked the kid. Everybody was looking at him making him smirk. 

"Girls, girls please. I know I'm hot but come on look away." He told Rachel and me. "I get it from my daddy." He said winking. "Can I be your daddy?" He asked. 

"No!" Rachel and me said at the same time. 

The kid licked his lips and winked. "You’re lost. Change your minds you know where to find me babes." 

"Yeah at the daycare down the block." Rachel yelled as he turned and walked away.

"But babe," He said stopping and turning around. "You know you love my rat made of love." He began to walk again leaving all of us wordless.

"That kid needs help." Rachel said shaking her head. And it's true the kid did need help. He was now flirting with a 40 year old. He licks her knee. 

I shock me head. "Shame how kids can grow up to be so so," I didn't have a word for it.

      "So weird." Cory said. I nodded my head.

      "Yes. So weird."

----------------------------------------------------------------

So I have classes with cool people to bad I don't have any classes with my crush. Oh well I will still see him at lunch and on the bus. I hoped you guys like it.

Next upload would maybe be this weekend. Thank you for reading. :)