Enchanted 4

Sorry for not uploading yesterday like I said I was. I've been so busy. I still have to read my summer reading book. Ugh!!! I like to read, but not boring books. Anyway, thanks to those who are sending me banners. But it doesn't end here you guy's have until  8/24/11. Good luck.

Read on.

-----------------------------------------------------

       I walked into the family room looking for Matthew. Today Rachel was going on a date. Not with Brandon, sadly. But with a guy. Who used to be in our class in 7th grade. He had a big crush on Rachel. Rachel never paid a mind but she feels like she wants’ to give him a chance.

       Any who, Matthew is helping me get Rachel ready, but I can't seem to find him---

       "Looking for me?" Matthew asked. I turned my head to the side. My hand flying up to my heart. I took in a few deep breaths.

       "Dude!" I yelled when I got my breath back. He grinned. I rolled my eyes. That jerk always trying to kill me.

       "Wait," He said. "I thought you were leaving yesterday."

Ouch. "I talked to my dad," I said trying to show him that that didn't hurt. And I don't know why it hurt I mean it's not like we went out. "He said I could stay."

       He nodded. "So you're going to help me with Rachel?" He asked. I nodded biting my lip. "Good because I'm not good with helping girls get ready for dates. And by the way, I didn’t want you to go." He winked at me.

       "Whatever. I have to go get Rachel's heel's from the car. Go help her zip up her dress." I said. He stepped in front of me not letting me get by. I stepped to the left and he did too. I stepped to the right and he followed. "Matthew!"

       "Rachel!"

       I hit him in the arm as hard as I could but I knew it was no use. Damn you! "Move!"

       "Okay." He stepped out the way a smile forming on his lips.

       "You're not normal." I said. I open the front door running to the car. When I realized I was going to be home alone with Matthew. Just thinking about it made my tummy feel funny. A blush made its way to my face. What is wrong with me?

       When I walked into Rachel's room she was already dressed. "Oh my good you look stunning." I yelled. She looked like a Barbie doll. I just felt like hugging her. You know those Barbie’s you get for your birthday or whatever and when you first lay eyes on that new toy you just want to play with her right away? That's how I felt.

       "My own human Barbie." I said clapping my hands together. "Sit down. I want to play with your hair." I jumped up like a little kid while Matthew and Rachel laughed. "Not funny. I never had dolls. Dad said it's wasn't good for the mind."

       "Is your dad stupid?" Matthew asked taken back. "I mean, doll's keep little girl's busy. Not all the time but it help's. And if it wasn't good for the mind they won't be making them."

       "They make TV's." I said. Rachel gave a small laugh shaking her head.

       "Whatever just do her hair." Matthew murmured. Rachel faked hurt.

       "Want me to go already?"

       "Yeah I want aloneeeee time with Julieta." He said with a wink.

       But this time Rachel didn't seem to mind when he said this. "Oh, have fun." She looked up at me with a knowing smile. I frowned, what did I miss?

       When I was done with Rachel's hair I was upset. I wanted to mess it up so I could redo it. She got up and slipped her heels on. "What you guys think?" She asked.

       "I think if he puts a hand on my lovely sister I will have to cut it off." Matthew said.

       Rachel turned to face me and posed. "Well, to me you look like the Barbie I always wanted." I said faking a sob.

       Matthew patted me on the back. "There there." He leaned into my ear sending chills done my back. "You always got Ken." I tried to hold back a blush while Rachel smirked.

--------------------------------------

       "Hey man." Matthew said. Rachel's date was standing at the door talking to Matthew while I tried to get Rachel in the room, but she got shy. "If you hurt my sister or put hand's on her, I'll kill you." Matthew said. He didn't sound like he was joking.

       Vicente, Rachel’s date looked taken back. I pushed Rachel in making the guy’s head snap our way. Vicente mouth open making a funny face. I busted out laughing. Everybody looked at me.

       "I'm sooo sorry. You had to see your face." I said pointing at Vicente. I mean Rachel looked stunning, I know why he looked like that, but it was funny. Matthew shook his head trying to hold his laughter in. I took a deep breath and smile. Trying so hard to stay this way.

       "You look hot." Vicente said. My smile fell and I turned to look at Rachel. She was not blushing.

       "Uh, thanks?" She said.

       I stepped up to him in shock. "Did you just call her hot? Never call a girl that. Even if it’s true. It's a turn off, dude. We girls like to be call cute, stunning, amazing, beautiful, gorgeous, Breathtaking not hot or sexy or bad or whatever you say it." I said.

       He stepped back shocked. I was shocked too. But I hate when guys think its okay to call a girl sexy or hot. Ugh!!

       "Sorry?" He said. He turned to look at Rachel. "You look magnificent."

       Rachel and I blinked a few times. "Better." I said. "I wish a guy could call me that."

       Rachel turned to face me with a dreamy face. "But Julieta you're already all those things. You don't need a guy to say it."

       "I know but it would be cute." I breathed. "Anyway you guy should get going."

       "Have her home by ten." Matthew yelled.

       "Bye mom, bye dad." Rachel yelled back, rolling her eyes.

       "Mom? Dad? Who is she talking abo---" My eyes widen. "Ohh!!" I get it. God I'm stupid today. I looked up at Matthew who was looking at me. It felt like he could see inside me. What I was feeling.

       "Julieta," He said. I nodded letting know I hear me. I never took my eyes off him. I felt like I was falling and falling and falling but never landing. “You’re beautiful, admirable, enchanting, spellbinding, mind-blowing, incredible, marvelous, and lovely and you have no idea how much more you are."

       "Wow," Am I dreaming? "You used better words then he did." I blinked. I have to be dreaming. I looked around, anywhere but him. What now?

       "But Rachel is right. You don't need a guy to tell you those things because they're true. And as your best friend / brother I wanted you to know that you are beautiful." Ouch, as a brother and friend?

       "Thank you." I mumbled. "That means a lot to me." He smiled, but what was I going to do say I don’t want you calling me your sister or friend because I feel like we're more than that? That's crazy. That wasn't true! Was it? No it wasn't. It was stupid he would never like a girl like me and I would never go for a guy like him.

-------------------------------------------------

Soo sorry for the short chapter. Dang. I keep saying that. But you hoped you liked it.