Enchanted 13

As soon as I got out the pool, I went to take a shower. Rachel and Brandon went to go get pizza and Cory stood in the living room; playing Just Dance. When I got out the shower I heard voices outside. I got dressed and looked out the window. I couldn't hear what Rachel and Brandon were telling Matthew but they didn't look happy.

I went outside to see what was going on. I open the door and started walking to the back door where they were standing. "Why did you do that?" Rachel asked. "Julieta trusts you. And you repay her like this?" Everything was quite for a little. But I couldn’t move from my stop. My feet were stuck to the floor.

All I kept thinking about was what did Rachel mean? What was going on? What happened? And am I going to be able to trust Matthew again? Nobody was talking. And I was starting to feel weird about this. "I don't know what was going on in your mind, but we have to tell Julieta." Brandon said shaking his head. "That's not cool."

"Okay!" Matthew yelled. "I get it. What I did was wrong. I know that. I'm not a little kid." He snapped. I've never seen Matthew this mad. Some many things were on my mind. And some of those things I did not like. My heart was beating so fast I could hear it in my ears like a drum calling my name.

It's like you asking someone a question but you’re scared to death because you think you already know the answer and you don’t like it. You don’t like it and wish there was another answer. A better way. I shouldn't jump to things. After all, I don’t know what's going on. It could be anything. I took a peek and seen Matthew shaking his head. "I messed up. I can't even look her in the face. I'm going to go think for a while. I'll talk to her when I get back. Just don't open your mouth."

He got in the car and I watched him drive off. When Brandon and Rachel started to walk my way I ran back inside. I ran all the way to the living room and played it cool. Like I was fine. Like nothing was bother me. Like I didn't just hear them. Rachel gave me a worried look. You could tell she wanted to tell me. And I kind of wanted her to. But I figured it would be best if Matthew told me instead.

Brandon put the pizza box on the coffee table and the sodas. "What we missed?" He asked.

"Nothing." Cory said. "I haven't put in the movie." Cory got up and slipped the DVD in. I wasn't really into the movie. My mind was in other places. Rachel started to brush my hair. And it made me feel somewhat better.

"Julieta, walk me to the kitchen?" Rachel asked. Brandon studied her and she shook her head but I acted like I didn't see them. When we got to the kitchen she brought Ice cream and cake mix. "Let’s make a cake."

"Okay." I said. Rachel mixes the cake while I put butter on the pan. I dipped my finger in the mix and tapped it on Rachel's nose.

"Hey!" She giggled. She dipped her finger in the ice cream and smashed it on my cheek.

"It's on now!" I said.

"Bring it shawty."