Special War Edition 6

Start from the beginning

The bear animatronic was standing completely still. A small heart was pulled out of it with a blue aura around it.

"I know, kiddo here is im-PAW-ssible to resist. But I would like it beary much if you kept your PAWS off." A familiar deep voice behind you had you looking back to see Sans with his left eye lit up in brilliant cyan flames. The distant whirring sounds of the generators kicked back on and the lights flickered back to life, along with everything else.

Papyrus shoved Chica hard and stepped out of the way of the door. Freddy was lifted up and thrown out into the hallway with Chica. The clashing of metal echoing throughout the nearby rooms as the two animatronics collided against one another. Papyrus hit the door button and it swooshed closed, once again denying access to the demented things.

Mettaton made a grunting sound as he shoved the two he was grappling with hard. They stumbled back, giving him enough time to hit the door button and it closed like the other. Once again, the office was free of unwanted killer animatronics.

You clambered down from the security desk that you were trying to climb over. "Sans... That didn't look like your normal telekinetic powers..." You signed to him once you were back on the ground and facing him.

His normal smile looked pasted on. "Yeah... That's because it wasn't..."

"That was a SOUL wasn't it?" Mettaton and Papyrus eyed the floor uncomfortably while Sans scratched the back of his skull. Their reactions confirming your suspicions.

Why? These animatronics were not made like Mettaton. They weren't designed to house a SOUL. Let alone have one. So how did he..? WHY did Freddy have a SOUL? Your eyes traveled between your three monster companions. Trying to look for hints or clues in their faces. "Do they all have a SOUL?"

All three nodded their heads but refused to address the elephant in the room. Something wasn't right. You knew way more about this place than they did. So how did they know something that you obviously didn't?

Letting out a slightly aggravated sigh, you went over what you knew. Which is what you had told them earlier. First off, monsters have only been on the surface for a couple of years now. Meaning there was no way that these were boss monster souls haunting the suits. IF they could have survived that long. That meant the souls were human. But how? Can human souls possess things? How did they get in the suits.... Oh no.

Your head whipped around between all three of the monsters as you realized the truth. The missing kids with no bodies found, the awful odor, mucus and stuff coming from the animatronics... Oh good God! Why wasn't this found out sooner?! Your legs gave out and you fell back to be caught by a rather fast moving Mettaton. "Easy now, Darling...."

The kids... The kids were shoved into the suits! Your stomach was doing back flips as you began to feel nauseous. It's no wonder they were hellbent on shoving others into that one in the spare parts room. That's what happened to them. No wonder Mettaton, Sans, and Papyrus weren't destroying them. If they did their vessels would be gone but wouldn't that be for the better?

After getting over the initial shock, you looked at Sans. "How? How are the SOULS still in the suits?"

"Determination? Vengeance? You tell me, kiddo." Sans shrugged at you before taking his spot back by the right side door. "All I know is... They don't want us to leave until they get what they want. All 5 of their souls have such a strong will to keep us here that my magic can't penetrate it and a kind of barrier has formed around the restaurant."

"Barrier?"

"Kind of like the one that trapped all the monsters underground.. But on a much smaller scale." Mettaton explained as he took his position after you were curled up in your spot on the floor.