"Damien, go call your sister before it gets too late for all of you." My dad said as he helped my mom with the breakfast.

"No need, the Queen is here." I said as I entered the kitchen.

"Where, I don't see it." Braden said as he walked past me messing up my hair earning a glare from me.

I got to the counter and grabbed a piece of toast slowly starting to munch it before I heard my dad clear his throat.

"Hi daddy?" I said as I smiled at him.

"Princess you are not going to school like that." My dad said as he looked at me.

"Like what?" I asked him confused.

"Wearing that, those shorts are very tiny." My dad said as he eyed my legs.

"That's the same thing I told her as I saw her leave her bedroom." Braden said as he ate his breakfast.

I glared at him.

"Nice to see you have my back Braden." I said as I shook my head.

"Please change." My dad said as he gave me a stern look.

I gave a sigh.

"Dad, I'm not changing, it's not like they are booty shorts or something, they are not that small." I told my dad before I looked at my mom for aid.

My mom looked at us and gave a chuckle.

"Please Max, this is no different from the shorts I used to wear in high school and you never seemed to mind that." My mom said as she looked at my dad with a smirk before she raised the glass of orange juice to her lips and drank innocently.

"Mom!" Damien and Alex whined as they shuddered, they knew what was coming next.

"I didn't say anything for an obvious reason, and you were so mad at me that you were oblivious to all the male attention you were getting." My dad said as he slightly glared at her making my mum chuckle.

"Mom, dad, please we are trying to eat here." Hunter said as he looked at them.

I gave a small chuckle before my dad looked at me, he was not giving up.

"Please change, princess." My dad told me in a stern tone.

I gave a sigh before I met his gaze.

"Dad, I'm not changing again or else I'll be late, besides if I start to get stares or whatsoever I'll change to my yoga pants, the ones I always have for the dance classes after school." I said as I gave him my cute puppy eyes, the ones he would always fell off.

My dad stared at me, holding my gaze before he let out a tired breath.

"Fine, but your brothers will be taking care of you." My dad said as he looked at my brothers.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't they always." I said before I drank my juice.

"Now come on, we have to get going before school starts." My mom said as she gathered her things.

"You see this wouldn't happen if I had my own car, dad I'm 18 years-old now." I said as I looked at him.

My dad looked at me and shook his head in amusement.

"You either have two choices you either go with the triples and your mom or you go with your brother." My dad said and I gave a groan.

"Fine, I guess I'm stuck with you Braden." I said as I looked at my brother who stood up and grabbed his backpack.

"Well come on, we have to pick up Jake." My brother told me and I halted in my steps.

"Can we please not? Come on Braden you know that Jake has this weird crush on me, and he's like another brother to me." I said as Braden looked at me with a smile.

"Oh, I know he has a crush on you." Braden said with a chuckle.

"Why are you complaining princess, Jake is such a great boy." My dad said in his defense while the triplets chuckled.

I gave him a blank look.

"Dad I do not think of him that way; besides he is not my soul mate." I told my dad as he smiled at me.

"My point exactly." My dad said before he took a sip out of his coffee mug and I rolled my eyes an annoyance.

"You know if you don't want to come with you could always go with mom." Braden said and I looked at mom who gave me a knowing look.

Um...No...

"If she goes with mom does it mean that we can go with you?" Damien asked Braden with hope lacing his voice.

I gave a chuckle in amusement.

"Sorry kid, no can do, you guys have to go through with what we went, that means Mom is taking you to school." I said as I started to fix my bag and just to please my dad pulled down my short a bit so they appeared longer.

"What is so bad about me taking you to school?" Mom wondered out loud as she frowned and looked at us confused.

"Nothing mom, but let me put it this way, you are the English teacher there so being taken home by our mommy the dear teacher is not the best way to start the year, especially if you want to be popular." I told my mom before I kissed her cheek and then my dad's before going after Braden who was already walking out of the kitchen.

"Go to the back." Braden said as he pulled out in front of Jake's house.

"Why?" I asked him confused.

"Jake always rides shotgun, so go to the backseat." Braden told me.

"But I'm your sister." I told him as I pouted.

"Exactly and he is my future beta, now come on hurry up." Braden said as he undid my seatbelt.

I glared at him but nevertheless grabbed my bag and jumped to the backseat of his Jeep Wrangler just in time as Jake got out of his house and ran towards the car.

"Hey man, you got here early." Jake said as he got to the seat.

"I got some things to do at school." Braden said before he looked back at me and smiled.

I gave a groan throwing my head back alerting Jake of my presence.

"Oh, hey Dawn, I didn't see you there." Jake said as he scratched the back of his neck nervously and I saw how his cheeks slightly turned pink.

Braden cleared his throat before he placed on some music.

Well this was going to be a long day...