she is perfect

Harmony's P.O.V

Once we got to the living room by the hallway I could hear the noise and voices coming from what seemed to be the kitchen and the dining room.

"Dawn, I actually think I would be better off if I just went home." I told Dawn trying to change her mind.

She smiled and me and shook her head.

"No please you must meet them, they will love you." Dawn said and with that she practically dragged me inside to the living room, there I saw three guys that looked alike, one of them was doing homework, the other was playing videogames and the last one was carelessly strumming a guitar.

"Who is your friend Dawn?" The guy that was playing videogames asked as he took off his headset and looked at me.

"Guys, this is my friend Harmony." Dawn said as the guys looked at me.

"Hi." I said in a soft voice as I shook a bit feeling their gaze on me.

"Harmony, these are my brothers, they are all freshmen starting in the Academy; they are Damien, Alex and Hunter." Dawn said as she gestured them.

Damien was the guy doing his homework and just like Dawn he had black rimmed glasses.

Alex was the guy playing videogames and Hunter was the guy playing the guitar.

The three of them had dark hair and just like Dawn intense blue eyes.

"You're all triplets." I said and almost wanted to smack myself for being so stupid.

"She's cute." Alex said as he looked at me and I blushed.

"Fuck off Alex you're making her uncomfortable." A voice said close behind me.

I turned around and stumbled back as I saw that Braden was there with us.

"Whoa, easy there." Damien said as he stood up getting closer just in case I fell.

"Are you okay?" Braden asked me as he looked at me confused, he was genuinely concerned.

I nodded slowly before I looked at Dawn.

"Can I go home now?" I whispered to her although since the room was quiet I believe they were all able to hear me.

"Boys, time to set the table!" A voice called from the kitchen.

The voice sounded very familiar, and I did have an idea of who it could be.

"Wait, let us just introduce you to my mom and then we'll take you home." Dawn said as she motioned me to the kitchen.

"There is no need, we met earlier in the Academy." I told Dawn but nevertheless followed her with Braden and the triplets hot on my heels.

We entered the kitchen and saw Mrs. Coltrane pulling something from the oven, she seemed to be struggling with it, the glass container seemed to be too heavy for her so Braden immediately stepped in and with some cloths took it away from her.

"Hi Harmony, it's nice to see you." Mrs. Coltrane said as she smiled at me.

"You have met before?" Dawn asked me, had she not heard me earlier?

"Yes, Harmony Monroe is the girl I told you about, she is going to be in my class. She has great potential for Literature, and just English in general." Mrs. Coltrane said as she smiled at me, and I did notice the look Braden had as he looked at his mother.

Before anyone else could speak the backdoor from the kitchen was opened and a man walked in, he looked like an older version of Braden and at this moment I could see it all come together.