rivals

Dawn's Choreo on top.

Harmony's outfit

Dawn's outfit

Dawn's P.O.V

"Are you sure I look okay?" Harmony asked unsure as she looked at the mirror checking herself over again before her gaze met mine seeking for approval.

I gave a small chuckle as I placed my snapback, what did she have to worry about?

"Trust me, you look great." I told her, Harmony was currently wearing some of my clothes, it was a black and white striped long-sleeved crop top with black overalls, some ratty converse and my black fedora.

"You don't think I look like a little girl?" Harmony asked and I chuckled, that was why I loved Harmony so much, she was so unaware of how truly beautiful she was, how guy and girls would look at her.

"With those curves, trust me you look nothing like a little girl; now excuse me I'll be in the kitchen before everyone else gets up and eats the best food." I said before I headed downstairs looking for the bacon.

Man, I loved bacon but anything would have to do right now.

As I sat on the bar eating my breakfast I noticed Braden come out from my dad's private study looking quite happy.

"Someone seems quite chirpy today." I pointed out as Braden sat across the bar and ate some of my food.

I glared at him, he knew how much I hated to share my food.

"I just slept well." Braden said with a simple shrug and I raised an eyebrow at him, did he really think I was going to fall for that?

After all he was my twin and I knew when he was lying.

"So, it had nothing to do with a certain redhead that was taking good care of you last night?" I told Braden with a smirk.

"You saw that?" He asked surprise and I nearly rolled my eyes at him, did he really think I would fall for that.