exposed [II]

I could hear my heartbeat on my ears or maybe that was just my blood that was racing, I parted my lips but no words came out, I was completely lost for words.

"Harmony, turn around." Braden said, I could feel him breathing behind me.

I shut my eyes tightly and shook my head.

"Don't be afraid Harmony, I won't hurt you." Braden said softly, why would he hurt me?

"You're naked Braden, I won't turn around." I said as I felt the tip of my ears burn, great I probably resembled a tomato right now.

There was complete silence, I heard noise behind me but I didn't dare to turn around.

"I would have never expected that to be your reaction." Braden said with an amused chuckle.

"Can you please put me some clothes on?" I pleaded completely mortified.

Some awkward and very silent seconds passed before Braden spoke.

"You can turn around Harmony, I'm um...no longer naked." Braden said and I could nearly hear the smile in his voice.

I hesitated for a bit until I finally turned around slowly; surely enough Braden didn't lie since he had some grey sweatpants on but that was it, he was shirtless, a full display of ripped tan muscles and I was shamelessly eye raping him.

"Are you okay?" Braden asked, his eyes twinkled in amusement as I blushed.

"You're a werewolf." I said, it wasn't a question but a statement.

"Why aren't you freaking out about it?" Braden asked completely confused.

"With all those tv shows and movies about the supernatural world, not to mention the books it's not really a novelty, I know that some people don't believe in it, but is almost makes me wonder, no one by how crazy their imagination could be they couldn't just create a whole world of creatures like that, I've always believed in vampires, werewolves, mermaids but not zombies, that seems far to fetched from reality, god I sound like such a dork, I'm so..." I started to say before Braden cut me off by pushing his lips against mine.

My body quickly reacted by kissing him back, every inch of my body went into a frenzy as Braden pulled me closer making me gasp, he then took the chance to deepen the kiss. My hands were sprawled on his chest, his skin was hot compared to my cold hands, his hands were firmly on my waist and I knew that there were the only thing keeping me on my feet for I would be on my knees completely melted by the kiss.

Once Braden pulled away he stared at me confused.

"I don't understand, shouldn't you be crying or at least screaming, completely terrified?" Braden said wondering out loud.

"Why should the fact that you can turn into a cute little wolf terrify me?" I asked with a frown.

Braden's grip on my waist got tighter and his lips grazed my ears as he spoke.

"There's nothing little about me Harmony, have in mind that I'm the big bad wolf." Braden said in a husky voice and I had to restrain myself from biting my lip, what the hell was wrong with me?

I cleared my throat, it was obvious that I was extremely affected by his closeness yet somehow, I found my voice.

"Even if you claimed to be the worst beast of all times I wouldn't be afraid of you Braden, because a crazy part of me tells me to trust you completely, I feel like I really know you, or at least I think I do." I said as Braden cupped my face making me meet his gaze, I could see how his green eyes twinkled under the moonlight, maybe I was wrong but he seemed to be proud.