The CEO's Kitten

JINKOOK

Jin pov

I quickly rushed out of the company building towards my car, I need to get home, quick. I climbed into my car and almost got my tie stuck in the door from how frantically I was moving. My tires slightly screeched as I pulled away from the curb, my mind trying hard to focus on the road and not my needy kitten at him. I adopted Jungkook when he was only a toddler, now he was already 15 years old, he's grown up so fast. It doesn't matter what age Jungkook was, he still acted like a hyper kitten.

But today was different, I have been trying to prepare myself for a few months now but I was still extremely nervous when I got the call from Jungkook. When hybrids of any species turn 15 they begin their heat, which occurs once a month for a entire day. I did alot of research and found out that a hybrids first heat is extremely painful and is hard to get relief. My palms began to sweat when I thought of helping Jungkook get relief, we've never done anything sexual. The only thing me and Jungkook have ever done was kiss, but those kisses were always innocent, he's so young. There are three ways for a hybrid to deal with his heat.

Option 1 was having your master give you relief.

Option 2 was taking drugs that caused the hybrids to become extremely tired for almost a week.

And option 3 was letting the hybrid suffer, which I wasn't going to let happen. A few weeks ago I had the talk with Jungkook and asked him which option he wanted to do, I was surprised when he picked option 1. I knew Jungkook was going to have his heat today, but I thought I'd be home by then. Another thing the internet informed me on was that you should never leave a hybrid alone when he is in heat, and that's exactly what I'm doing right now.

Finally I arrived at my cozy home, I quickly jumped out of the car and practically knocked the door down. "Kookie I'm home!" I yelled, quickly removing my shoes and loosening my tie, "maaa--ah--ster!" Jungkook screamed from upstairs. I sprinted up the stairs and instantly ran into our bedroom to find Jungkook lying on our bed naked, a layer of sweat covering his entire body, his face bright red and flushed, his adorable black ears pressed flat against his head and his fluffy black tail lying limp to his side. My gaze traveled down Jungkook's beautiful body and stopped when I saw my kittens painful erection pressed against his pale, smooth stomach, my poor baby. Slowly I approached my pained kitten, I was surprised to see Jungkook's hands fisting the sheets on the bed, why isnt he touching his self? "baby?" I cooed, jungkook looked up at me with glazed over eyes, his black hair sticking to his forehead from all the sweat. "ma-ah-ster uh uh it h-hurts!" jungkook whined in pain as his grip tightened around the sheets, I felt useless as I stood there dumbfounded, "why dont y-you touch yourself?" I asked, nervously fumbling with my belt. Jungkook looked up at me with hooded eyes, there was no sign of pleasure present in his eyes, just pain, and I felt even worse knowing I couldnt do anything. The website I used as my research source said that a hybrids first heat is painful, but I didnt think it would be this painful, jungkook looked like someone was setting him on fire while they stabbed him. I flinched when I felt a moist hand ruffly grip my own, I looked down and saw jungkook staring at me while he squeezed my hand almost painfully. "ma-ah-ster p-please t-uh-ch m-mee!" jungkook whined miserably, I had to do it, for my kitten. I still didnt know why Jungkook wasnt touching his self but i decided to just look it up in the morning when all of this was over. Hesitantly i climbed onto the bed and positioned myself inbetween my kittens widely spread legs, that's when I noticed the massive amount of self lubricant leaking out of Jungkook's virgin hole. Suddenly my pants became tight as I stared at the erotic sight infront of me, control yourself Jin. I pushed those dirty thoughts to the back of my mind and devoted all my attention and focus to try and relieve my pained kitten.

Slowly I gripped Jungkooks extremely hard member and in return Jungkooks hips bucked up instantly which was followed by a loud moan. Someone as innocent as Jungkook shouldn't be making such sounds. Slowly I began to move my hand up and down around the overly stimulated member. It only took a few seconds until Jungkook came with a loud cry of maybe my name and his back arching off of the bed. I was shocked when Jungkooks member didn't soften one bit and he continued to buck his hips searching for friction. I began to pump Jungkook at a normal speed while I teasingly placed gently kisses on the inner skin of Jungkook's smooth thighs. Jungkook violently came after a few more minutes but his member showed no signs of softening. Tears were streaming down Jungkook's flushed face as he dug his claws into the bed, ripping the sheets and probably the mattress. "I-it h-uh-rts!" Jungkook cried and continued to buck his hips into my hand, my heart ached watching the sad scene unfold before me, "I know baby, it's just for tonight then you'll be fine." I reassured him before placing soft kissing on Jungkooks burning hot face.

After what felt like hours Jungkooks heat was finally over and he quickly collapsed in exhaustion, his member laying limp against his stomach, thank god. After changing into my pajamas I shuffled into the bathroom and brought out a wet towel to clean my cum and sweat stained kitten. Jungkooks eyes fluttered open while I was cleaning him, I smiled at my adorable kitten and placed a loving kiss on his raw plump lips. "How do you feel kitten?" I asked before gently picking up the now fairly clean hybrid and placing him under the sheets with me. "Tired." Was all Jungkook said before sniffling against me and instantly falling asleep. I smiled and gave one last kiss on Jungkooks small black ear before letting myself relax and quickly falling asleep next to my most favorite person in the entire world.