Chapter 21

Chapter 21

As he sat in his makeshift office in the basement of the warehouse, there was a knock on his door and one of his guys came in.

“We’ve got some visitors,” he said.  

He stepped back to reveal guy and a girl. They both stepped into the office.  

He’d seen both of them before.  They hung around with his other guys.  

“Yes?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.

“We’re joining you,” the girl said, walking over to him.  

As she did, feeling started to stir inside him as he watched her, push his chair back and sit down in his lap, crossing her legs. He then had the overwhelming urge to lean over, press his lips to hers roughly, and take her right there on the desk.  

“What can you do?” he asked, his throat tight.

She grinned, running a perfectly manicured fingernail down his cheek.  “Oh, I’m doing it right now,” she said seductively.

“More specifically, pheromone manipulation,” the guy said from in front of his desk. and then chuckled.  “She can control people by what they feel.  So basically the power of seduction.”

“Right,” he said, still looking at her.  But then those feeling disappeared as she stood up.

“And my friend here as perfect aim with any weapon you give him.  It’s quite amazing…and deadly,” she said, stepping up beside him in front of the desk.  

“And you want to join us,” he stated.

They both nodded.  

“We have another coming, but it’ll be a few days.  You’re definitely going to want him,” the guys said, grinning.  

He thought for a moment.  “Well, then welcome,” he said, standing up.

But just then, the door to his office burst open and his two other guys rushed in.

“Is something wrong, boys?” he asked.  

They both nodded, eyes wide.  “The Project Infinity list,” one of them said.  “It’s gone.”

 ***Two more evil people!!!1  I was laughing when I thought of the power of seduction.  Haha!  That one's going to be fun, huh?  :)

So since I posted 2 chapters, a combined 16 votes and 10 comments before I post chapter 22!  And this time I mean it!  And trust me...YOU'RE GOING TO WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!1  

So Comment, Vote, and Like!!!1***