Chapter 10

Chapter 10

In an old abandoned warehouse on the edge of town, he watched as he practiced his fighting techniques on the dummy and punching bag.  But when it came to his swords, they didn’t stand a chance…and neither did anyone else who got in his way.  He was his most prized capture and one that was going to come in use again in just a matter of hours. 

“Come here!” he yelled across the warehouse. 

He automatically stopped, put his swords in their sheaths at his waist, and walked toward him.  It was so easy to control his mind that he almost didn’t have to work for it at all. 

“Yes?” he asked.

“We’re starting phase one now,” he said. 

“Phase one being…”

He looked straight into his eyes, almost seeing his mind as he made his demand.  He saw his eyes focused in and out. 

“You’re going to break into the office of the Secretary of Defense.  Kill anyone who gets in your way, but be sure to disable the security system before you go in,” he said.  He didn’t break eye contact as he reached for the flash drive in his pants pocket.  “You know the file that we’re wanting, correct?”

“Project Infinity,” he said automatically. 

He grinned and nodded.  “Good,” he said.  “Now don’t forget your weapons.  I want you in and out as fast as you can.  Got it?”

He nodded as his eyes went back into focus.  “Got it.”

***Pretty short, but packed with mystery!  :D

Comment, Vote, Like!!!1***