Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"So what makes you think that I want you?" he asked the guy standing in front of him in the middle of the abandoned warehouse.  He'd seen the guy around before.  He just didn't know that he had a power.  "I bet you can't do anything useful."

The guy grinned.  "Oh, yeah?" he said, raising an eyebrow.

Just then, his body seemed to split multiple times until there were about fifteen of him standing in front of him. 

He raised his eyebrow.  "I can say I'm thoroughly impressed."

"That's what I thought," he said. 

"So can you do anything else?" he asked.

He nodded.  "I can actually fly jets," he said.  "I might not be a licensed pilot, but who needs a piece of paper just to tell them they can fly?"

He was nodding before he even finished.  "Good, your just the guy I need.  Now come with me."

The two of them walked toward a set of stairs that went down under ground.  That was where all of the weapons and ammunition were stored...along with the five jets.  They were the newest in aviation technology, costing almost twenty million a piece.

Apparently the guy knew just exactly how rare they were. 

"Where did you get them?" he breathed, walking up to on to touch the sleek, black metal siding.  "There's no way..."

"Yes, there's a way.  I've got great private investors that are willing to give and get me anything that I might need.  And these five jets just happen to be some of those things.  And since you are now a part of this operation, I know just what you can do."

"And that would be..."

He pointed toward the jets.  "You, my friend, get the privilege of flying all five of these.  You will be the beginning of a revolution."

"What do you mean?  What is this really all about?"

He just grinned.  "Project Infinity and government takedown."

***Uh-oh!  He's got another guy on his side!  :O  ***