Past 11: High School

Começar do início

"Shut up! I know that I'm like an idiot for trying this hard. But that person is too amazing that he's worth following!"  

'If you ask me, you're the one who's truly amazing...' Foxy thought.

"I passed!" Foxy shouted in enthusiasm. "How about you?" He looked at Mangle and waited for an answer. Honestly, he didn't know what to expect either.

"I...

...DID NOT PASS!!"

Mangle looked like she was about to cry. "Why didn't I pass?! I did my very best this time! Truly!"

Foxy only looked at the despairing Mangle.

"Sorry, Foxy-senpai. I won't be with you in high school."

For some reason, Foxy felt sad too.

. . .

Foxy was having dinner at the Ventura's. Apparently, his parents were busy again.

"What's wrong Mangle? You haven't touched your food," Mangle's mom...aunt...asked her.

"I'm not hungry."

"Come on. Are you still depressed with that entrance exam? School starts the day after tomorrow so we'll find you a high school that has still has an entrance exam. Be sure to wake up early."

Foxy only looked at his plate filled with food.

"I'm going to my room..."

And she really did.

Jessica sighed. "I know she can be pretty difficult sometimes. But even with different schools, can you protect her for me, Foxy?"

Foxy only nod.

"Thank you..."

That night, it was proven that miracles can do happen!

"I PASSED THE ENTRANCE EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" echoed in the whole neighborhood.

. . .

Dear Diary,

Tomorrow is the first day of high school! I'm so excited! I hope I can meet new friends. This might be my last entry since no more pages are left. Foxy and I are classmates again. We both went shopping for school supplies today. Foxy helped me carry my things. I tripped on a rock today. My knee had a scrape but Foxy still helped me stand up and carried me on his back the way home. I'm really happy and excited for tomorrow! Not only because of school, but because I came to have found love which I've only realized today. Diary, I'm in love.

Starting to fall,

Mangle

. . .

Foxy's P.O.V.

"Hi foxy!" Mangle suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Good morning, mangle. Why so energetic?" I asked.

"Can't you tell? We're going to be in high school starting today!"

"Idiot. I know we're going to be in high school today," I said.

"Ouch. You have hurt my feelings foxy-senpai. Calling me "idiot" is so mean!" She put up a pout. Geez...this girl. She only passed the entrance exam because she was in the waiting list. I can't believe her luck!

"Why are you so excited in going to school? You don't even have good grades."

"How about you? Why don't you feel happy in going to school when you are a smart person?" She's right. I'm not motivated at all. Maybe the only thing keeping me awake is her loud voice?

"Not all the smart people in the world are happy going to school, Idiot," I told her.

"Could you please stop calling me "idiot"? That's twice now!"

. . .

Bonbon's P.O.V.

I notice two new people enter the classroom. Okay, Bonbon! You can do this!

"Hey Foxy, let's seat at the back of the classroom!"

"No. You're just going to keep talking to me because the teacher won't notice until the end of the class. So this time, let's seat in the front row."

"Hmph....you're so rude. I'm n-not going to talk to you even if w-we are seating in the back! You want to seat in the front?! Fine! I'll seat at the back!"

"Whatever."

I stared at the girl as she was walking at the back with a sad look on her face.

She sat at the seat beside me and sighed. Okay! It's my turn!

"H-h-h-hi!" Dammit! I stuttered. "I'm B-bonbon! What's your n-name?" I tried to smile.

"I'm Mangle! It's nice to meet you!" Wait...isn't this the crazy girl shouting in front of the gates the day of the entrance exam?

"N-nice to meet you too! I was acting all nervous for nothing. Y-you looked kind of sad and all and I thought you're going to get mad at me for talking to you. A-a-and-"

She laughed."You're fun!"

I smiled. It was been a long time someone told me that.

"There's no need to be nervous around people."

"I-I had no friends before and..."

"Then would you like to be my friend?"

"R-r-r-r-r-really?"

"Of course. And I've already told you. You don't have to be that nervous!"

"Okay, Mangle." I told her with a smile.

"So that means we're friends now, aren't we?"

"Yeah!"

. . .

Extra: Bonnie's P.O.V.

After the seating arrangement...

Wow! It's a hot girl with blue hair! (But I'm even hotter!) My exact type! This high school might be heaven after all!

But...little did he know his heaven will eventually turn out into something worse than hell...

. . .

Yay! I updated! Don't worry people! We'll be back to where it ended in True Love in the next chapter! This is dedicated to TemmieLynn. I love your comment! It really motivated me!

Love love <3

fallen_blue_angel