Past 11: High School

Start from the beginning

Mangle thought of an answer. "Because...I want to spend my high school days with an important person! And that important person is very special to me!"

Foxy sighed. "You're like an idiot for trying hard like this for that person. Why doesn't that important person try hard for you too? It means one thing...you're not important to the person you considered special to you..."

Silence.

"Uhh...Mangle?"

"Shut up! I know that I'm like an idiot for trying this hard. But that person is too amazing that he's worth following!"

Foxy was stunned. 'It's just like back then. Who is this special person anyway?'

"Fine. I'm sorry," Foxy told her.

"So...can you do it?"

"Huh?"

"Can you tutor me?"

Foxy breathed in. "Fine. When's the entrance exam?"

"After 3 days," Mangle asnswered. Foxy looked at her in disbelief but Mangle only gave a determined expression. "Fine. I'll see what I can do."

"Thank you, Foxy-senpai!"

Foxy sighed for the last time. 'Wait...after 3 days? That's the same day as my entrance exams in Fazbear High...'

The day of the entrance exam....

"WHAT...

...ARE YOU DOING HERE MANGLE?!!!!!!!!"

Mangle chuckled. "I'm taking the entrance exam here. Whoa...what a coincidence! You're going to Fazbear High too, Foxy-senpai?"

"I know that this wasn't a coincidence!" Foxy grumbled. "After everything I've done to tutor you...You tricked me!"

"Where's your proof that I stalked you?" Mangle challenged.

"Ha! You were stalking me?! This is unbelievable!"

After a few minutes of shouting back and forth in front of the gates of Fazbear High, and gathering the attention of other entrance examinees, they finally lost energy.

"Argh...I wanna go home. I lost all my energy just shouting at you..."

"Whatever, Foxy-senpai. Let's just take the exam!" Mangle dragged Foxy all the way to the testing room. And with pure coincidence, they ended up in the same room...plus, they were seatmates. It was truly heaven for Foxy!

. . .

"Ugh...I'm so tired."

"So am I..."

"The results will go out tomorrow. How did you do?" Foxy asked.

"I don't know."

"What with that answer? Don't tell me you just plunked the test?"

"No I didn't!" Mangle countered.

"Ah...yeah. You have that special person as your motivation after all. I never heard you talk to anyone your age other than me. Who's that special person, anyway?"

Mangle unconsciously turned red. "It's a secret! You don't need to know!"

"Fine, fine. Whatever." Foxy recalled her words.