A Conversation Between Two Best Friends.

Jade's P.O.V

Sally had just told us that she is getting married after they graduate. I was so happy for her. 3 months more till they get married. 'So Jade wanna go shopping tomorrow morning? Cause i need to buy a marriage dress and shoes and loads more' Sally told me. 'Sure' i told her. 'Great i will pick you up at 9!' She said and left. I was very tired and so was Damon. So we went to sleep. It was 8.30 when i got up. I hurried in the bathroom and took a quick cold shower. Then i went to mu drawer to pick up what i was gonna wear. I wore my black bra and panties and my favourite black veil brides shirt, my denim cut out jeans and some black converse. I striaghtened my bangs and i left my hair natural. I did some black eyeliner and put some perfume and i was ready to go.

It was 8:55am, Damon was still asleep, i didnt want to wake him up so i left him a note telling him i left to go shopping with Sally. We arrived at the mall and bought alot of stuff. I was gonna be a bridemaid! I was so excited. We then went on a bench to sit in the park. 'I need to tell you somthing' Sally told me. ' I think im pregnant...but im okay with it cause now im getting married' she continued. 'Congratulations!' I told her. She smiled and said 'So whats up with you?' 'Well not much, me and Damon are doing great!'i told her. 'You too are so cute together! Alex moved away with scott! I miss her..Whats up with carly? i havent heard from her?' She told me. I told her what happened to Carly and that she is gonna stay and live with me.

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry i havent update for a while but i have beed busy lately! I hope you guys like it! I will try to upload 1 chapter every week. Please vote, comment and fan! Thanks alot xoxo