An Unexpected Night

Jade's P.O.V

It was monday morning. Me and Damon have school. It was 7am. I was so sleepy. I woked up Damon. But he groaned and sleptt again. I took a quick cold shower. And then a wrapped a towel around me, so i will get my clothes from my closet. Then my mum walked in the room and told me "Why are you up so early?" "Uh school?" I told her. "You forgot? This week you dont have school" She continued. "Thats this week?!?" I told her and she nodded. I forgot. I tought it was next week. Us seniors,this week we dont have any school, but we have parties and loads of cool and fun activities. I was angry at my self that i forgot cause i had waken up early. "Hey tonight you, Damon, me and your dad, we are going out for dinner. Wear something not to casual not to formal." My mum told me. "Okay what time are we going to dinner?" I told her. "At about 7" She said. Then she left the room.

I texted Sally to tell her if she wants to go shopping this morning. She texted yes and that she is going to come at my house around at 8.30 so we could go the mall. I grabbed some clothes and went to the batroom to change. I wore some bra and panties. And then i wore my favourite dark purple studded shorts and a black Asking Alexandria t-shirt. I then wore some long dark striped socks with black converse. I wore some braclets. I blowdryed my hair and i let it natural. Then i did my eye makeup and i  I got my bvb black bag and i was ready. It was 7:45, when i was about to leave my room. Then Damon woke up. "Hey were are you going?" He told me. "Shopping" I told him. "Alone?" He said. "Nope with my bestie" I told him. "Can i join you? My friends are on vaction with their friends." He told me. "Umm sure. Sally is picking me up at 8.30 so be ready by then" I told him. And he nodded.

I went dowstairs in the kitchen and i found my mum sitting eating toast. There were two plates filled with pancakes. I sat down and i began to eat some pancakes. "Where are you going?" My mum asked me. "Shopping with sally and Damon" I told her. "Mhmm good. Buy something nice for tonight. And dont buy any black clothes. You know i hate you wearing black." She told me. "I like black my mum. Thats my style. And if you dont like it bad luck cause that's what im gonna buy and wear." I told her. She never liked me wearing black. She didnt say anything. Then Damon walked in the room. He was wearing blue jeans, a dark top and some black converse. She made his hair with gel and he was wearing perfume. He is so hot. Wait Jade snap out of it! He is your bro.

It was 8.30 and Sally arrived. We got into her car and we drove to the mall. We shopped till we dropped. I bought alot of stuff. Sally too. I bought a bring me the horizon, and escape the fate t-shirts, a black slevless shirt with a skeleton on it, 2 converse, a studded hand bag, some short with no fingerholes gloves, makeup, perfume, a black bow with hotpink skeletons on it, a black and red laced corset dress for tonight. Im in love with it. And the last thing i bought were some black wedged boots. After we went to Mc dolands and we ate and then we headed home.

***Later that night***

It was 6.30pm. And i was ready. Damon was too. Dad arrived home and then we headed to a restaurant. We orderd and ate. After the dinner our mum told us so me and Damon go and walk alone without us so my mum and dad could talk. The restaurant was near the beach. So we went near the beach and we sat on the sand. We saw our parent on the other side of the beach walking and discousing something. "You like very nice tonight." Damon told me. "Thanks, you too" I told him. He looked so hot tonight. I wanted to kiss him so badly. I went to the nearest toliet to check my my makeup. Then Damon came near me. And he checked his hair. He then grabbed me and pushed me by the walls. He grabbed my face and issed me pasionatley. I kissed him back. I missed kissing those sexy lips of his. He began to kiss my neck, he then found my sweet spot and i moaned realy loud but he didnt stop. He then kissed me lips again, I tried to take of his shirt, and i did. He unziped my dress. And when we were about to kiss again, my phone rang. It was mum.

I answered it and she told me to meeat them in 15 mins near the restaurant so we will go home. Then some people came into the toilet and we dressed quickly so they notcied anything and walked out of there. Great. I was about to have sex with the most handsome man and we got interrupted. Ooh well i have a whole week with him. I know that he is my brother but i cant help it. He is so sexy. We walked near the restaurant but our parents werent there. We waited for about 5mins. Then we looked around the beach and saw them. They were talking but then we saw that our dad grabbed our mum's cheek and he kissed her. Our mum kissed him back. We were in shock. That was a shock for us cause we didnt expect that from them cause they divored like after a week we were born. This was an unexpected night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that was it. I hope you guys like it. Please vote and comment down below. Thanks so much c:

Francesca <33