The day After The Unexpected Night

Damon's P.O.V

Oh my f*ckin god! I cant believe we saw our parents kissing. I mean its not that its a bad thing but they have been divorced like a week after me and Jade were born. We went home but me and Jade didnt say a word to our parents that we saw them kissing. We are keeping it a secret. It was about 11pm. Me and Jade were wearing out pj's and were watching tv while eating popcorn on the bed. I was having fun, and i can see that Jade was too cause we were cuddling in eachothers arms. We were bored so we switch off the tv and looked at eachother.

"I love you" Jade told me. "Me too" I told her smiling at her. She gave me a peck on my lips and said "I love you and i cannot stand that we are siblings so i accept." "Accept what?" I told her. "About what you said, yes we will be siblings with benefits" She continued. I couldnt help it but smile. I then grabbed her face and i kissed her passionatley. She kissed me back hard and rough. I slipped ny tounge into her mouth and we explored each other's mouth. I took off her top and shorts and she took of my pants and shirt. We both were in our underwear.

Jade's P.O.V

I felt Damon going down my back and onto my bra and felt his fingers playing with it's lock. He finally unclicked my bra and took it off. He pulled me closer to him. He made his hand on my panties and pulled them off of me and at that moment i just took of his boxers. We explored eachother's bodies. I woke up realising my phone was ringing. I let it ring cause i was so comfy in Damon's arms. My phone then after a while stopped ringing. Damon woke up by the sound of it. He kissed my forehead and said "Good morning beautiful" "Morning babe" I told him. It was 10am and we were both naked in bed but with sheets on cause we had sex last night which bdw was amazing. 

Damon woke up of bed and said "Im gonna take a shower, wanna join me?" I nodded and we went to the bathroom and we took a shower. I got out of the bathroom to get my clothes and i wore bra, panties, black shorts, a black with a white skeleton shirt and some converse. I let my hair natural and i did some simple makeup. Damon got dressed and we went to the kitchen to have breakfast.

Our mum came in the room and said "Good morning children. Have any plans for tonight? Me and your dad are going out to talk" Ooh good for you, no we dont have plans but now we will go and make some" I told her. "good. Im going to the supermarket, i will be back in about 15mins" she said and left. I went to check my phone to see who called me this morning and i found out that it was carly. I then texted her to see what she wanted and she replied "I need to talk to you emergency. Can i come by your house tonight at about 6?" I texted her "Yeah sure" So we had plans.Helping carly with something.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like it. Please dont forget to vote and comment. Thanks so much xx

Francesca <3