Ups And Downs

Jade's P.O.V

Our parents wanted to talk to us. I was worried cause first time they wanted to talk to us, they told us we were siblings so now what?!!

"Jade, Damon, are you two still dating?' My mum said. I was scared of what to tell her. Me and Damon looked at eachother confused. How did they find out?! Damon was about to say something but my dad cut him off and said "Cause um..we found a used condom under your bed." God why did we left that there! What are we going to tell him. I didnt know what to say. But then Damon said "Are you mad?" "We are not mad, its just you two are siblings. I know its hard but you have to let go sometime cause someday you have to be apart and it would be harder to let go." My mum said. Carly came downstairs and said "Good morning everyone" Then my dad said " We will continue this conversation another time." "Ooh sry i interupted your conversation" Said carly. "Its okay dear, come with me to make you breakfast" my mum said. And they went.

Then me and Damon went up to our room. "I cant believe them trying to get us apart!" I told him. "Well they do got a point" Damon told me. "What?!? you agree with them?" i told him. I love him so so much. "Jade,i love you i really do and you know i would do anything to see you happy but next year we are off to different collages and it wont work out. Maybe we should stop for a bit and see how we do." Fine" I said with an anger voice. "Ooh dont be angry with me" Damon said with puppy dog eyes. Then i did a half smile. He smiled and kissed me on my forhead.

-------------------------------------------------

Soo did u like it? Hope u did. Pls dont forget to vote and comment. Thanks so much xoxo