Friend Problems

Damon's P.O.V

So I went with my dad to our house so i will get the clothes and stuff cause my mum and dad agreed that i will go and stay with Jade and my mum so i will get to know my mum for a week and then the week after, Jade will come to live with me and my dad so she will get to know her dad. Im so excited that im going to spend every second of the day with Jade for a whole week! I love her so much and i cant live without her! Anyways i brought out a suitcase and i packed my shirts, jeans,underwear, 3 pairs of converse, my hair gel, perfume and money. I was ready. Then my dad drove me again at Jade's.

Jade's P.O.V

I cant wait till Damon comes here! My mum and dad agreed that Damon stays at my house for a week so he will get to know his mum and then the week after i will go at Damon's house and stay their for a week too so i will get to know my dad. After 30mins Damon arrived and came in my room to put his stuff away.

Then my friend Carly called and told me "Hey girlfriend! Whats up?.. Hey wanna double date with me and darren tonight?" I didnt know what i was gonna say cause i hadent to told her that me and Damon are apperentley twins! "umm 1 sec" I told her. "Hey Damon, Carly called she told me if we wanna double date with her, should i tell her we are twins??" I told Damon. "Give me your phone" He told me. I gave him my phone and he told Carly. "Hey Carly. its Damon, Jade's bf. And yes we will double date with you tonight. What time?" I wanted to slap him and i was about to grab my phone from him but he hang up.

"WTF??" I told him. "We are siblings!" I continued. "Lets not fight about that again okay ? now lets just pretend we are dating for tonight cause of your friend only okay?" He sweet talked me. I was so mad at him but i just nodded cause i didnt want to fight iether. I realy loved him but we are twins. "So at what time are we gonna meet?" I told him. "At 7 at the park...Wear something casual but cute ;)" He told me winking at me. We spent the rest of the afternoon watching tv.

About 5.30pm i realised the time and i grabbed some clothes and i went in the batroom. I took a quick shower. After 10mins i finished showering and i dryed myself. I wrapped my hair with a towel so it will dry and i began to dress. I wore my red laced bra and panties and a black tight short sleeved dress that from the waist down it will come flowy and my favourite black converse boots and i wore some red striped gloves with no finger holes. Then i bgean to do my makeup. I did some foundation and i made some black eyeshadow and black liquid eyeliner and i made that smoky effect and i put on some red lipstick. I took my towel off my hair. And i let my wavy red hair natural but i straightened my bangs and i put some perfume and i was ready to go.

-Later that night-

We left the house at 7 sharp. We told our mum that we were going to meet with some friends. We arrived at the park and their was Carly and Darren on a bench. They were so cute! "Follow my lead okay?" Damon told me. I nodded. "Hey Jade! Long time no see! I missed you so much" Carly told me. "Hey Carly, yeah me too! Bdw cute couple. Gl for more! " I told her. Me and Damon were holding hands, So carly will be sure that we are a couple. We sat on a bench next to them. After a while Darren (Carly's bf) wispered something in Carly's ear. Then carly told me. "Excuse us for a second" And they walked away. "So you hungry?" Damon told me. "Yeah a little" "Okay then you wait for carly until she'll come back and i will go get me and you something to eat yeah?" He went to get us somthing to eat and i waited for carly. I wonder where they went and if everything is okay. After 5mins, Damon arrived with 2 pakket's of chips. Mhmm my favourite. "Here you go" He told me. "Thanks" I said. We ate and then carly showed up. "Everything okay?" I told her. She seemed distracted but she hid everything and told me" Um yeah yeah everything's fine. We gotta go byeee" She said.

I was worried but Damon conviced me that it was nothing and that they just need some privacy. I agreed with him. He then kissed me, I wasnt gonna kiss him, back but i did cause it felt like forever that i last kissed him altough it was last night that i kissed him last. We then heard someone calling the name "Jade" we broke the kiss and looking in front of us and we se Alex, my bestfriend. She had a bump and then i remembered that she got pregnant by Scott. "Hey jade, have you seen Scott??" She told me. "Um no i dont even know him. Why is everything okay?" "Noo! My mum found out i was pregnant and locked me in my room and she told me i was grounded for life. So i sneaked out from my bedroom window and a packed some stuff in my bag. And yeah as i was saying, i then called scott and he told me that he is picking me up from the park and we are going to go out off town cause off my mum."  She told me. "Oh my god! you are  running away?" No dont we will figure out something.!" I told her. "No we cant. Im sorry, im gonna miss you. I will text you yeah?" She told me and she found scott and went running to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys if its short! Comment and tell me what you think. And please dont forget to vote and comment thanks!

Francesca <3