The Christmas Party

Jade's P.O.V

Today we had begin our christmas holidays and tonight we had a christmas party at my mum's friend's house. We are all invited. Carly is comin too cause we werent gonna leave her home alone.

It was 5pm and i had to get ready cause the party begins at 7 and we had a 30 minute drive. I took a quick shower. I put on my bra and panties. I wore a one shoulder black laced dress and black wedges. I blowdryed my hair. I put on my cat eye makeup. I sprayed some perfume and i was ready.

I went downstairs and everyone seemed ready cause they were waiting for me. We got in the car and got to the party. The house was huge. It had an outdoor and indoor pool and a big garden. There were many people dancing and waiters were handing out drinks and food. Me, Damon and Carly left my parents and went by the pool. 'Hey georgeus' said to me on hot boy. I smiled at him and told him hi. At first Damon looked pissed but then he looked at the smokin hot boy and said 'Luke?' Then the boy looked at damon and said 'Damon? its been ages since we last talked' I was confused. Then damon told him ' luke? you are out of juvy?' Then he told him 'Yeah i only been there for three months' Then damon looked at me and said 'This is luke, he used to be in my class' 'Ooh okay..' So then i looked at the boy that i think his name is luke and told him 'So you must be luke. Nice to meet you, Im jade, Damon's twin sister' Then luke told me 'Yeah im luke, wait what, you are Damon's twin sister?' He told me. 'Umm yeah..We discovered that we were twins about a month ago..' I told him. He smiled. His smile is georgeus i really like him.

--------------------------------------------------

Soo what do you guys think? Hope u like it. Comment down below and tell me who do u prefer. Team Damon or team Luke ? I will upload another chapter soon. Merry christmas guys :) XX