An unexpected night

Jade"s P.O.V

OMG! I cant believe that Damon told me that he loves me, right after he kissed me! I dont now why but someone or something in my head was telling me that i love him too , so i said it back to him. I smiled ,i was so happy. It was about 10 p.m and Damon walked me home. We arrived at my house. we stayed outside by my door. I held my hand and told me "Will you be be my girlfriend?" I smiled. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and told him "Yes i will" And then he kissed me. I then realised that tomorrow was monday and i had school. He goes to my school so he told me that he will come and pick me up with his car at 8am. It was our senior year. He gave me good night kiss and left. I went to my room and found my friends their. I saw Alex crying and went near her to ask her what was up.

Alex"s P.O.V

"Alex what"s wrong?, what happend?" Jade asked me right after she came home. I kept crying. "Alex discovered something today" Carly told Jade. "Do you want me to tell her?" Sally told me. I nodded and Sally told Jade "Jade, Alex is pregnant." Jade was shocked and then she said "What?!?, im so sorry!" "Yeah when she she had sex with Scott yesterday they didnt use protection" Carly told Jade. "Did you tell Scott?" Jade asked me. Then i told her "No of course not and im not going to tell him, he has enough problems, i dont want to get him more!" We were all worried but after a while we kept on going with life like nothing happened cause i didnt want to ruin anybody"s life. 

Sally"s P.O.V

"So Jade how was your date?" I told Jade. She then told me "Amazing! we saw a movie then we went to the park and after a  while he kissed and he told me that he loves me and i said it back to him and he asked me to be his girlfriend and i said yes and he goes to our school and tomorrow morning he is picking me up" "Im so happy for you" I told her. "I had an amazing night too! Mario took me to dinner and after we went for a walk" i told Jade. "And carly how was your date?" I told carly. She then told me "Great! He kissed me, but hasnt asked me to be his gf yet." "Im not his gf either but i think we are friends with benefits.." Said alex emotionless.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im sorry cause its short. Please vote and comment! Thanks so much :)

Francesca XXX