The Kiss

Jade's P.O.V

So the cute boy knows Damon. Great! Im not saying that in a good way cause i mean he is hot and maybe we will be together to get my mind off Damon. But if they are friends, i dont know if anything will happen. Luke, Luke is hot and he is such a bad boy. I like him. Damon and Luke continued talking and catching up on things.

Me and Carly went to the bathroom. 'God he is such a hottie' Carly told me. 'I know right! and he totally likes you' she told me. 'But they are friends but if he makes a move i will go for it i think' I continued. The Carly told me 'Go for it girl' I smiled. I arranged my makeup and sprayed some perfume. 'You look great!' Told me carly.

Then we went to find Damon and Luke. We couldnt find them anywere. Carly went to get something to drink. I was about to text Damon and i bumped into a guy and then i looked up and i saw luke's face and he was smiling at me with his georgues smile. He said 'hey beautiful, i was looking for you!' Then i told him 'Me too, where's Damon?' 'Ooh he is chatting with my sister christa. She is his ex gf and i think they are getting back together cause they are having a great time' I was kinda sad but i hid it and they i said 'Good for him, so what are we gonna do?' 'Mm come with me' he said and i nodded. I texted a message to carly and told her that i was with luke'.

Luke took me on the roof and there were 2 deckchairs and we sat on them. We chatted for a while and i got to know him. Then after a while he put his hand on my face and i smiled and he said 'You have a nice smile.' 'Thanks,you too' i told him. He then leaned in to kiss me and i kissed back. I felt sparks and a felt that the whole zoo was in my stomach. I had feelings that i never felt with Damon.

--------------------------------------------------

Soo thats it. Did u like it? Please vote and comment and follow. Thanks xx!