Bad News

Jade's P.O.V

We waited for a about 2 hrs. We texted our parents and told them that we were going to be late. After that, a doctor came near us and said ' Your friend is going to be okay, but her baby died. She had a miscarriage.' 'B-baby?' I told him. I didnt know Carly was pregnant. ' Yes baby, she was pregnant.' he said and left. We called Carly's parents to tell them what happened and that they are on their way.

All of a sudden, after 10mins we hear some people shouting a running, doctors running outside and they brought a woman in a strecher. I then noticed that that woman was Carly's mum. I asked what happened and some doctors told me that she was driving fast and she hit a tree. I tought to myself that she drove so fast cause of Carly. I was now super worried.

It was about 3am and we went home to get some sleep that we will go to the hospital in the morning. We arrived home and their was a note attached to the fridge that said 'Hey kids, me and your dad decided to go on a 3 day vacation. We will call you. Tc X'. Damon then told me ' i guess they wanted more privacy' 'yeah haha, and we have more privacy to. We have the house to ourselevs' i told him winking at him. He smiled. I love him. We went to sleep. We woke up at 10am and we went to the hospital. We went in Carly's room and we found her crying. I asked her ' im sorry for your lose of your baby' she then said ' my mum died this morning' I was in total shock.

--------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it! Its 12:25 am and im not sleepy so i decided to make a short update for you guys. Please vote and comment. Thanks! XX